• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Using the profiles as they are now so please don't complain about them being outdated. I want to see where this go.

Both at 1-B

Speed equalized in case of speed blitz

Who will win?

Ange Ushiromiya Witch
Scp-001 swann
Outer Gods

If Ange is physically 1-B, Swann writes her out of existence. Swann is so far up in 1-B it's not even funny. Borderline stomp.

well SCP 001 can`t kill Ange.

Outerverse level for her fundamental nature/via Regenerationn (As long as she can think and recall her form, even if erased to a realm beyond the infinite dimensional hierarchy she can exist in a state of nothingness and return)

Oof. What can she do in her state of nothingness?

Couldn't 001 just plot manip incap her?

I heard the Umineko 1-Bs were going to be upgraded to 1-A a long time ago, but they apparently weren't; I wonder what happened to that.

I mean what can she do to harm Swann after achieving nothingness? Swann is hilariously beyond dudes who are hilariously beyond someone who is constantly increasing in dimensions.

Swann's 22 levels of "stronger" than baseline 1-B. One of these being superior to an ridiculously huge stack of reality-fiction transcendences.

EDIT: How would Ange speed blitz? How would speed blitzing matter if Swann is so far above her that she can't do anything to Swann?

And her profile said:

At least High Complex Multiverse level to Hyperverse level (Defeated Beatrice in the Cathedral, manifested in Aurora's study, her Golden Eagle overpowered and defeated Bernkastel, reverting her to her original form, and cracking the ceiling of the City of Books, causing an earthquake) with the ability to affect Outerversal structures

If she's 1-A it's a stomp. If she's 1-B it's a stomp.

Wrong Agnna, Swann is 22 levels stronger than a 1-B who is countless dimensional.

You're right, I meant baseline 196,884-dimensional/countless dimensional.

EDIT: Ahh right SoI, I missed that. But still, she wouldn't be able to harm 001 with that speed blitz.

So she's a smurf? She has 1-A speed, 1-A Regen and her abilities work on 1-A things, but she isn't an 1-A character because she still has 1-B stats.

Also still waiting for the Weekly and Kep talks to fix SCP.

I've seen people talking about the 1-Bs from Umineko being upgraded to 1-A over an year ago, and it still didn't go through; just how long can an upgrade take?

lol, SoL asked us not to complain about them being outdated, but we're doing it anyway.

"Weekly and Kep talks" Not gonna happen, at least not for a long while. Weekly doesn't want to talk about SCP ratings until he publishes his cosmology blog.

Does Ange have abilities with 1-A potency?

If so, what can they do?

What does "affecting Outerversal structures" do? Could it be used to destroy/incap Swann?

IIRC, the Umineko profiles are quite old and incorrect, but there's a revision which aims to repair this. The problem is that the revision isn't just Umineko and Higurashi, but every single work Ryukishi07 wrote, as they all are part of the cosmology. So this is why the revision is going so slow and why there weren't any changes to the profiles.

Anyway, from what I've understood of the things discussed for the revision, all Witches would be 1A and higher for the simple fact of transcending the Realm of Humans (which is High 1B at max and the Meta-World humans scale to this level).

This battle is using the current profiles, disregarding the upcoming revisions.

SCP also has upcoming revisions too, and some are pushing for High 1-B/1-A Swann as a part of that.

We should just keep it using the profiles as they are now.

I mostly wanted to clear some things up, not to debate. I totally agree with using the normal profiles until the revisions are over.

Back