• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if she eats Medaka, Medaka will just undo that shit. 21 be like:

Point 1) I am fighting Medaka

Point 2) i turned medaka into candy and ate her, now:

Cause (i ate Medaka)------> Effect (medaka died and i gained all her powers)

Point 3) Medaka answers: My all fiction is automatical: Cause (non-existent, already erased)-------> Effect (non-existent, already erased)

Outcome: Medaka just goes back to point 1 where she was fighting 21 since everything she did was erased from existence, she has all of Medaka's powers, except she doesn't as she never did eat Medaka.

Rikimarox2 said:
S╠ÂM╠ÂT╠ ╠ÂD╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠ÂV╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âe╠Âd╠Âa╠Âk╠Âa╠ ╠ÂW╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â?╠Â
What? Is he haxed enough? By profile he's not even in her league, yes he's got speed and stuff but he has no way to kill Medaka (by profile doe, idk him).

Well, Medaka won't necessarily die as 21 can just store her inside the body and prevent Medaka's all-fiction from taking place using her own ability-causality manipulation.

AKM sama said:
Well, Medaka won't necessarily die as 21 can just store her inside the body and prevent Medaka's all-fiction from taking place using her own ability-causality manipulation.
Body status: Incapable of activating all fiction

All Fiction's response: Don't worry boddy (get it?) i will take care of this.

It has worked before.

Rikimarox2 said:
Would Medaka's Hax Even work On SMT Dante? He is 4-D iirc
In wiki Medaka does that, Bookmaker affected Ajimu, off wiki Medaka stomps, with ajimus abilities dimensions are not a problem. Though there is also the BFR if he has no way of getting out of it. But my point still stands, can he put an end to Medaka? Without hax it's actually impossible to kill medaka, brute strength just doesn't cut it against All Fiction.

What if I told you that SMT Dante's attacks negate all the resistances and High-Godly Regenerationn? Btw Power Null via AP is a common thing in SMT.

My point was after learning, 21 can also use all-fiction on Medaka.

AKM sama. The problem lays with 21 will never get the chance. Scar Dead destroys 21 the moment the battle starts. It's a passive ability off the bat.

AKM sama said:
My point was after learning, 21 can also use all-fiction on Medaka.
Which won't happen as she will never learn it. She will eat Medaka, learn her abilities, or so she would think before realizing Medaka is in front of her ready to erase the DB verse from existence. Beause learning her abilities will be turned into nothing/made so that it never happaned, 21 never killed Medaka, scar dead won't work on the user of All Fiction as the user has never gotten ANY kind of dmg, all the dmg the user has ever gotten, never happened. The reality where 21 copies Medaka's abilities never happened. Dragon Ball is nowhere near haxy enough to compete with Medaka Box. Medaka Box is a parody to Dragon Ball and it makes fun of it's stuff, like "goku can shoot kamehameha with his feet right?" (a satement in the series) and shows that u don't need to be able to punch the universe away to be strong.

RebubleUselet said:
What if I told you that SMT Dante's attacks negate all the resistances and High-Godly Regenerationn?
Btw Power Null via AP is a common thing in SMT.
It negates High-Godly Regenerationn? That's good and all but Medaka doesn't have that, she doesn't come back, she never gets dmg, so his hits need to be immune to existence erasure .

As for power null that can be a mechanic for hax in SMT you can't apply it to any verse.

Rikimarox2 said:
Correct me if i'm Wrong, But isn't SMT Dante Stronger than Alice or am i wrong?
Whether he is or not is not the point. Goku is stronger than the dude from Ginyuu's group who could freeze time, though that guy still has better hax then Goku.

This Alice

and iirc there was a thread About Medaka Vs Alice ( Low 2-C Version?) and it was deemed a stomp in Alice's Favor. Though i'm still not sure if he's stronger.

Rikimarox2 said:
This Alice
and iirc there was a thread About Medaka Vs Alice ( Low 2-C Version?) and it was deemed a stomp in Alice's Favor. Though i'm still not sure if he's stronger.
Yeah it was deemed as stomp due to her "die for me hax" (which idk why it works i couldn't even take part in there). But dante doesn't have that. A>B>C doesn't work in hax matches.

Firephoenixearl said:
Rikimarox2 said:
This Aliceand iirc there was a thread About Medaka Vs Alice ( Low 2-C Version?) and it was deemed a stomp in Alice's Favor. Though i'm still not sure if he's stronger.
Yeah it was deemed as stomp due to her "die for me hax" (which idk why it works i couldn't even take part in there). But dante doesn't have that. A>B>C doesn't work in hax matches.
Look at what you have made me do.

RebubleUselet said:
@Fire
To prove how wrong you are about Power Null being in-verse only, here's this .
Ok then to what level is this power null? Will it prevent Medaka from coming back or from using skills like "dimensional crossing" or "strength governing" (in wiki medaka might get stomped with da power null but outside of wiki Medaka can still win that)

RebubleUselet said:
It will prevent her hax from working o Dante, and allow him to kill her with it.
Outside of wiki Medaka takes this then. She just increases her AP till it's insanely above his and stomps. Though in wiki Medaka most likely loses this (unless BFR works). Also u think Bookmaker will work? It's a dumb strong ability and it even worked on Ajimu who's immune to other skills.

RebubleUselet said:
I really doubt she can increase her AP by several degrees of infinity
She governs strength, can control infinity, can freely create any ability, is always stronger than the enemy as a passive. (this is out of wiki Medaka doe, wiki doesn't allow Ajimu's skills)

RebubleUselet said:
@Fire
Controlling infinity doesn't allow you to surpass 3 degrees of infinity though
What do u mean by 3 dergees of infinity doe? Dimensions? Cus OW Medaka doesn't even care about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back