• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anai Miu merged form calculation (She not actually be MFTL+ but instead sub relv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aurasuke, listen here:

- whole you calc is a massive speculations

- timeframe is speculation

- number of strikes is speculation

- you even don' know that trillion = 10^12, not 10^9...

And you dare call "this" a calc? Seriously???

A6colute said:
Aurasuke, listen here:
- whole you calc is a massive speculations

- timeframe is speculation

- number of strikes is speculation

- you even don' know that trillion = 10^12, not 10^9...

And you dare call "this" a calc? Seriously???
DontTalk his his own calc for this also. If we were to add the correction factor it would simply be multiplied by 1000. Since no adding and subtracting were used it would be as simple as that. In other words my calc with horizontal slices at one second puts her at 13% the speed of light (faster than DontTalk's calc).

I don't usually use a trillion but I use 10^9 a lot. I apologize for that but there's no need to get so worked up. Basically using my calculations with the trillions corrected gives her 39 793 000.9612046m/s. would be her speed. DontTalk's is half of that.

You want to add in a 1700 factor.

A full second could

Another speculatuon.

It's not even funny.

Dust falling takes at least a second wouldn't you agree? With all that dust in the air, the enemies wouldn't make a move until they saw clearly what was going on. It shows that she came out as the dust cleared.

Dust falling takes at least a second wouldn't you agree?

No. It's your speculation. You just need to be banned for making chaos on this wiki.

Blahblah9755 said:
The number of cells each strike cuts is also speculation, the most we see is about 15 being cut in one strike
Would it make sense for her to literally nick her opponents to death with a single cut? Most likely all types of cuts were being made. I chose the ones that would give her the fastest speed assuming she made full cuts.

I hope you aren't suggesting she literally nicks her opponents to death by making 15 cell cuts at a time. Especially since the scans show that her slices were continuous long streaks (you can see in the scans with the eyes being cut and stuff).

A6colute said:
Dust falling takes at least a second wouldn't you agree?No. It's your speculation. You just need to be banned for making chaos on this wiki.
Dust particles remain suspended in the air when upward currents are greater than the speed at which the particles fall through air. This graphic shows the fall speed, or settling velocity, as a function of particle size.

Returning to the graph, dust particles fall at a speed of about 100 millimeters/second or roughly four inches per second. Particles larger than 20 micrometers in diameter fall disproportionately faster: 50-micrometer particles fall at about 500 mm/s or half a meter per second. Particles smaller than 20 micrometers settle very slowly. Ten-micrometer particles fall at only 30 millimeters/second while 2-micrometer particles fall at only 1 millimeter per second. The finest clay particles settle so slowly that they can be transported across oceans without settling.

In short it would take a lot more than 1 second, this is real data gathered btw so no I'm not speculating anything.

http://www.goes-r.gov/users/comet/EUMETSAT/at_dust/navmenu.php_tab_1_page_2.1.2_type_text.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back