• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anai Miu merged form calculation (She not actually be MFTL+ but instead sub relv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if each of the blocks in this massive block were a single cell, than the katana would be cutting through the red area. See picture below.

Size of this area is only your speculation. She can use only top of blade of her katana.

How so? I used the circumferance of a human to calculate the area that the amount of cells would take if she slashed horizontally. Even if it's off by 10%, it's still very close and would not chance the speed tier.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Aurasuke/Anai_Miu_Calculations

Results from DontTalk put her at sub relativistic+. If this is the only feat (she collasped afterwards, so it's kind of a one thing thing I believe) then I believe it is accurate. Unless she been shown to have travelled faster than light.

Sorry about my calc btw, I messed up the trillion with billion, but even so it's just about two times DontTalks after I've added the 1000 factor. (Meaning my calc puts her at a faster speed than DontTalk but still slower than light, about 13% speed of light I think.

Well, as DontTalk said, it depends on if she really cut each cell one at a time or not. If the story (which A6colute has apparently read) explicitly says that she did, then that is likely it. She should remain at MFTL+.

D029 012 013
D029 014
100 slashes or so per cell

D029 019
It's true that she says the word cell by cell, but if you look at the scans, the lines are clearly continuous. It's unreasonable that she would slice each cell one at a time because the scan clearly shows her slicing with continuous streaks of her katana. Now granted the 100 slices per cell were already factored in the calculation as seen by the second panel. The wording cell by cell doesn't mean actually slicing each cell one at a time, but rather slicing a lot of cells with a single strike.
The scans were taken from her page,

Basically 1 slice did not equal 1 cell in the scan, it was a continuous slash, but each cell was slashed around 100 times. we factored that into the calculations as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anai_Miu

that and the scans show that she clearly used continuous cuts, instead of chipping away at the celluar level. see as the first panel has continuous lines.

So she hits 1 cell, stop, withdraw her sword, and swing again. Doesn't that seem a bit weird? ovo

well, If i Have this right, i do think it's silly to assume she hit one cell, stopped, withdrew her sword and slashed again and hit one more cell, over and over again, especially with the scans showing continuous lines.

EDIT: I also found this made by someone else, but it was Closed due to the AP revision.

well, If i Have this right, i do think it's silly to assume she hit one cell, stopped, withdrew her sword and slashed again and hit one more cell, over and over agai

Silly or not - it's possibly.

^With all due respect, I know you're more knowledgable on this manga than me, but you can see in the manga scan a slash goes through more than one cell, it goes through afew cells, which should mean either the translation was wrong, or what the author thought "cell by cell" was, wasn't what we consider "cell by cell" to be .

Also on the chance that was what he meant (withdrawing the sword and slashing one cell per slash), the manga page shows a direct contradiction, and in that case Feats would be taken over statements

Again, with all due respect for A6colute as a valued staff member, I have to say that what Aizen says seems to make sense.

The entire point of this wiki is to strive for accuracy after all. For example, I hate Lovecraft's canon, but still allow it to be rated among the highest in this wiki. And I really like Superman, but still downgraded him a bit, since the upgrades didn't make sense.

but you can see in the manga scan a slash goes through more than one cell

Single strike from nanometer blade is not enough for destroying cell. So, she can cut another cells, but concentrates on one cell in time.

I have to say that what Aizen says seems to make sense.

Sigh...

1. Single strike from nanometer blade is not enough for destroying cell. So, she can cut another cells, but concentrates on one cell in time.

2. It's not 1 sec and 1 meter. It's at least 0.001 sec and 2-3 meters.

3. We cannot accuratly calculate how many cells have been cutted by 1 strike.

So, this calc is completely useless.

Well, okay then. It might help if you made a blog with your own calculation.

Well, okay then. It might help if you made a blog with your own calculation.

I don't make calcs. Moreover:

We cannot accuratly calculate how many cells have been cutted by 1 strike.

How we can make a calc, if we don't know even number of cells, which have been cutted by 1 strike?

We can only trust the manga's worlds about "cell by cell". That's all.

If you don't mind I'd like to suggest that we at the very least multiply Don't talk's result by 1715 (it takes 1/1715 seconds for a Mach 5 object to travel 1 meter) to adjust for hypersonic reaction speed, which would give us a result of 97.755 times the speed of light, as a low end

which would give us a result of 97.755 times the speed of light, as a low end

I don't mind.

Blahblah9755 said:
If you don't mind I'd like to suggest that we at the very least multiply Don't talk's result by 1715 (it takes 1/1715 seconds for a Mach 5 object to travel 1 meter) to adjust for hypersonic reaction speed, which would give us a result of 97.755 times the speed of light, as a low end
There seems to be a problem here with a unspecified time frame. Is there any reason why 1715 multiplier would have to be added? A person traveling at 17 200 000 m/s or 0.057373024374082 c would be traveling 50145.772595 the speed of sound or 10 000 times faster than someone at Mach 5. We can't see things that are usually 100 times faster than our speed, so the fact that they have hypersonic reaction speeds doesn't really help them see something that is traveling literally 10 000 times faster. Thus my point is the 1715 multiplier is completely groundless as someone traveling 10 000 times your speed would look instantneous and there's no need for a further multiplier. As there is no indication of the time frame you cannot simply assume that the time frame occured in 1/1715th of a second. (I tried to do this with another Calc but it was rejected due to unspecified time frame even though it showed pretty it pretty clearly).

A6colute said:
I have to say that what Aizen says seems to make sense.
Sigh...

1. Single strike from nanometer blade is not enough for destroying cell. So, she can cut another cells, but concentrates on one cell in time.

3. We cannot accuratly calculate how many cells have been cutted by 1 strike.

So, this calc is completely useless.

It that's why we multiplied the minimum number by 100.

Scans to indicate time frame? You do realize if it's a 2-3 meter cut it would cut more cells right? 1m is an average and that's the length of her katana, not the length of each cut.

3. We cannot accuratly calculate how many cells have been cutted by 1 strike. But we can estimate a value (my calc is already a high end estimation btw as in giving her the greast speed of all calcs)

By saying that she cut each cell individually when the scan clearly shows continuous cuts is clearly incorrect.

The word cell by cell can be interpreted as basically cutting on a celluar level. If she said one cell at a time, or each cell individually with 100 cuts then perhaps, but there's no way she simply took her blade and made a tiny incisiion after another. As each sword is continuous the blade will cut through a lot more than one cell. BTW using my calc you get the maximum number of cuts per cell, meaning even of the cutting method is unknown, using my calc, the number of cells you get is MAXIMIZED, (DontTalk's is actually half my value because he did it another way)

If it took a second then it wouldn't appear instantaneous, for something to appear instantaneous it doesn't matter how fast something's going, but how long it takes, regular humans can see jets and comets traveling many times the speed of sound, because they see them traveling a large distance over a timeframe of 1 or 2 seconds, similarly a hypersonic character could perceive that she was slashing and that it was slowly being destroyed if it happened over 1 or 2 seconds

Counter argument 1: Did you see the amount of dust that was in the scan? They could have just seen her dissapear one second and a cloud of dust appear the next. When you're moving that fast, the amount of dust that is blown throught he air tends to blinds one vision. Simply stated they could not see her but they couldn't see the other one being destroyed either.If her attacks are 6% the speed of light, gravity won't even be noticeable at that speed. It'll simply looked like she dissapeared, and then after she's done cutting, the other one turned to dust. In other words they couldn't possibly notice that the cells were being cut because they would have looked perfectly intact until she was finished cutting.

Counter Argument 2: Planes? That's a matter of distance. The further something away is the slower it appears to the eye. Take quasars for example, we can see them even though they are moving 99% the speed of light. Therefore we must have lightspeed reaction time right? Nope, it's because they are millions to billions of light years away that we can see them as something this slow.

The same if i were to circle a string in your face three times the speed of sound. The string will seem to have dissapeared. saying something like they regular humans can see jets and comets when clearly the distance from her is 3-5 meters is unreasonable.

@BlahBlah that sounds like Calc Stacking to me.

Well it's clear that neither side is going to give up here, I'm not sure what else can be done..

LordAizenSama said:
@BlahBlah that sounds like Calc Stacking to me.

Well it's clear that neither side is going to give up here, I'm not sure what else can be done..
I'm just taking the standard minimum base reaction time of a hypersonic being, not using a calc or anything. Would that still be calc stacking?

@Aura I don't know about the dust argument but the argument I'm making isn't that they can perceive the sword, it's that they can perceive the effects of it, sure I couldn't see your string, but if the string hit and damaged the room around us over a second I could perceive the room's destruction.

@LordAizen I'm not quite sure, I just took it from what A6colute said. But since it's not using their exact reaction time and instead using a minimum value I thought it might be okay, should I wait to see what others think of it?

@ blah there's also the fact her speed is unknown in normal form. A6 said he didn't doesn't do calcs, yet he claims the characters are Mach 5. Is there a statement or calc that proves this somewhere either?

There's no solid evidence that says those characters who saw her were hypersonic unless someone can present a calc or statement. For all we know they could just be normal humans or maybe with 10 times the normal humans reaction time. Also about the dust argument, think about it, she's moving that fast, is she flying? if she's on the ground she will make a whole lot of friction, they can't see anything in literally less than 0.000001 seconds, two quick steps at 6% the speed of light is enough to cover the entire place with dust. As you can see we have no way of determining how much time past when they saw her again but it's clear a lot of dust has cleared. Even if she was flying the air pressure at that speed would create enough dust in the air to cover the entire place. Now granted it is fiction and authors know nothing about physics (meaning they probably weren't even giving her 6% speed of light speed but simply using that cell as a one time thing (outlier if you will) but it's clear that the dust in the air remains after her attack. 10 or 20 seconds could have past before they realized what happened. nothing suggests that their view was clear.

And secondly is there any proof they are hypersonic? like statement or feat? or at least a hypersonic reaction time, like lightning dodging or something similar? bullet timing at the very least?

There's at the very least been some bullet timing, but I've only read the beginning of the manga, so you'll have to ask A6colute about it.

^also it has to be proven they can actually see bullets/dodged them. if they simply look at the barrel that's not really enough. even humans can do that.

^also it has to be proven they can actually see bullets/dodged them.

They = another mahou shoujos.

Which is able to beats tens of bullets in one time.

http://www.*********.co/manga/mahou_shoujo_of_the_end/c016/25.html

Well alright then. Judging by the scans, there's still no proof of the time frame. It's clear that at 6% the sped of light they won't be able to see her. You argue that they would be able to see the destruction within one second, but looking at the amount of dust in the background, there's no proof that they can see anything with all that dust in the air. Simply stated someone moving that fast would displace at least some dust on the ground no matter how badly you break the laws of physics. It would take less than 000001 second for that to happen. Meaning within that time frame, they could have seen nothing more than a cloud of dust and then after it cleared she seemingly dissapears. Thus even if they have Mach 5 reaction speed, it would still look as if she dissapeared into a cloud of dust.

The basic idea is that they could not see her whatesoever, but they couldn't see the destruction either because the cloud of dust blocked it's way. If you are to say there's proof of dust, you can see it in the scan that dust clearly clears.

D029 019

It's clear that at 6% the sped of light they won't be able to see her.

And?

there's still no proof of the time frame.

Really?

We know that for hypersonic chars target completely dissapeared. Not dissapeared by parts, but completely dissapeared in one moment.

For that time frame must be >>>> than they reaction time. Reaction time of USUAL HUMAN is about 0.1 sec. For hypersonic chars it's time about 0.001 sec.

A6colute said:
Aurasuke, You stupid hater. And I'm very tired of you.
Don't you think you're being a bit bias towards your series here? I admit I am bias towards index as well but at least I made a calc to back up my statements.

I quote myself:

Simply stated someone moving that fast would displace at least some dust on the ground no matter how badly you break the laws of physics.

You still haven't disproven that dust in the air would block their vision. A full second could have gone by when that happened and it would matter how fast they can react if they didn't see they could have dissapeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back