• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anai Miu merged form calculation (She not actually be MFTL+ but instead sub relv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D029 014
100 slashes or so per cell

I propose this calculation

32200000000 Cells exist in the human body, or about 32.2 trillion.

At this scale, the width of a human hair is about 10 times that of the image. To help compare different orders of magnitude, this page lists lengths between 10ÔêÆ5 m and 10ÔêÆ4 m (10 ┬Ám and 100 ┬Ám). Distances shorter than 10 ┬Ám.

For the sake of this calculation 10^-4.5 m will be used as an average, and this will be both the length and width of the cell.

Circumference of average human (approximating a human as a circle)

39.7 inches or 1.00838m

http://www.statisticbrain.com/human-body-statistics/

ra

Area of a circle thus is pi r^2

R=
0.160489 m

A=0.0809168 m2

Thus we estimate one blade swing cleaves off 0.0809168 m2.

For simplicity sake, we will calculate the area of a cell and divide the area cleaved off in two dimensions by a single swing to get the number of cells killed per swing.

Area=length x width

=10^-4.5*10^-4.5

=1*10^-9
m2

Thus the number of cells killed per swing is

0.0809168/1*10^-9=80916800 cells or so

Minimum number of swings required to kill every cell.

32200000000 cells /80916800 cells killed per swing

=397.939612046 swings.

However there are about 50 to 100 swings per cell because she goes overkill.

Thus

397.939612046 swings * 100=39793.9612046 swings

Assume she does it in one second, and it takes her 1 meter per swing.

We get 39 793.9612046m/s.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anai_Miu

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Aurasuke/Anai_Miu_Calculations

Just wondering if anyone actually sees these or do we only need to revise content on locked pages?

D029 014
Well from this scan the lines are continuous meaning that she didn't just poke him, however there quite a few of them, if i had to guess around 50-100 per cell. However when you make one slice you don't simply cut the first line of cells at the edge of your sword, But you're right about one thing, I'll have to revise this calc a bit.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/209646

whoops posted it wrong the first time

made a new calc, basically she's a bit slower in this one, but I believe it's very fair. I calced with a cross section of a human horizontally (not veritcally) and basically treated a human as a cylinder. Then I accounted 100 slashes per cell, however each slash kills a number of cells equal to the number of cells that can fit in a human cross section. In other words she doesn't kill him one cell at a time, but rather kills a whole bunch of cells with 1 swing. I multiplied it by 100 as the scan shows around 100 swings.

D029 014

After seeing that she somehow defeated base form accelerator I began to question whether or not destroying someone cell by cell is really a MFTL+ feat.

I propose this calculation

32200000000 Cells exist in the human body, or about 32.2 trillion.

At this scale, the width of a human hair is about 10 times that of the image. To help compare different orders of magnitude, this page lists lengths between 10ÔêÆ5 m and 10ÔêÆ4 m (10 ┬Ám and 100 ┬Ám). Distances shorter than 10 ┬Ám.

For the sake of this calculation 10^-4.5 m will be used as an average, and this will be both the length and width of the cell.

Circumference of average human (approximating a human as a circle)

39.7 inches or 1.00838m

http://www.statisticbrain.com/human-body-statistics/

ra

Area of a circle thus is pi r^2

R=
0.160489 m

A=0.0809168 m2

Thus we estimate one blade swing cleaves off 0.0809168 m2.

For simplicity sake, we will calculate the area of a cell and divide the area cleaved off in two dimensions by a single swing to get the number of cells killed per swing.

Area=length x width

=10^-4.5*10^-4.5

=1*10^-9
m2

Thus the number of cells killed per swing is

0.0809168/1*10^-9=80916800 cells or so

Minimum number of swings required to kill every cell.

32200000000 cells /80916800 cells killed per swing

=397.939612046 swings.

However there are about 50 to 100 swings per cell because she goes overkill.

Thus

397.939612046 swings * 100=39793.9612046 swings

Assume she does it in one second, and it takes her 1 meter per swing.

We get 39 793.9612046m/s.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anai_Miu

so the MFTL+ Came from the assumption she was cutting every cell, once, with 100 strikes individually?

because if thats where the MFTL+ Came from, it's obviously wrong seeing that 1 line/slash goes through multiple cells

If you wish to post calculations, do so in blog posts, not in forum threads. Thank you.

My apologies, what exactly are blog posts? I'm a bit new to this website so I don't really know where everything is yet.

@Aura If you go to your page you will see blogs amongst some of the tabbers there, just hit create a new blog if you have a calc you want to make, also it can be some other stuff not directly needing to be posted in forums, IE: What is everyones top 5 favourite series, etc etc.

We don't need you speculations.

A6colute said:
We don't need you speculations.
This isn't exactly a speculation. The area of a person is not exactly shaped 100% like a circle, but it's close enough that we can approximate them as one.

It makes sense to use the area of a cell rather than the volume because as shown by the scan the sword cuts through it in one sweep.

If you wish to use an oval or intergrate an entire human's shape, be my guest, but the result will be around 90% similar.

Thus this assumption is a reasonable one, and the final outcome will not chance very much as far as speed tiers go.

Basically what I'm saying is that the meter long blade can cut through a person horizontally. Thus all those cells that are horizontal and have been cut through will be killed. I simplfied that person as a cylinder using the average circumferance of a person.

It isn't exactly speculation.

It isn't exactly speculation.

It's exactly speculation.

You fan of Accelerator.

You see that Miu defeated Accelerator.

You created this calc.

Everybody calm down please. Thank you.

^^ You are correct, if she didn't defeat accelerator I wouldn't have bothered with something like this. (others in the prevs thread had problems with MFTL+ speed as well)

However you have yet to properly define what it is I am speculating on. Which numbers or formulas are incorrect?

Even if the error rate is 10%, the final answer will be pretty much the same. In fact I kind of put it to the high end by putting 100 slashes per cell (judging by the scan).

You haven't presented any arguments on what is being speculated upon.

However saying that she destroyed 22.2 trillion cells one at a time is definitely not correct. One blade doesn't simply kill one cell per slash. Which is why I felt this calc was necessary.

There were multiple cuts on each cell arrayed pretty randomly. It's not like she slashed perfectly horizontally/vertically.

So, this calc don't have any sense.

if she didn't defeat accelerator I wouldn't have bothered with something like this.

So, this calc don't have any sense in any case.

A6colute said:
There were multiple cuts on each cell arrayed pretty randomly. It's not like she slashed perfectly horizontally/vertically.

if she didn't defeat accelerator I wouldn't have bothered with something like this.

But at the same time, the other calc isn't accurate either, so should it just be left at unknown?

A6colute said:

You say that it was struck randomly and I agree with you on that. However that doesn't mean that this calc doesn't make sense. Firstly I made sure that every cell was struck 100 times horizontally. Verses your 50-100 random slashes in all directions, considering the number of cells in the body they are pratically equivalent.

What that means is that each slash was made horizontally. A person has less area horizontally than they do vertically. Meaning I gave that higher end of the estimation by assuming each slash was horizontal. If some of them were vertical she would required LESS slashes than the amount required to destroy 23 trillion cells.

Main point is EACH slash does not only kill 1 CELL. EVEN if we multiplied the number of slashes per cell by 100 as the scan shows more than 1 slash per cell, it still means that the number of slashes made were 39793.9612046 swings.

Basica idea is that ONE SLASH kills a lot more than ONE cell. I actually made a higher end calc by using HORIZONTAL slashes rather than VERTICAL slashes which are clearly present within the scan. THUS if we use VERTICAL slashes, he speed would be even lower.

Hmm. My apologies to A6colute, who is a highly valued staff member, but I have to say that this seems fairly sensible to me.

Perhaps somebody could ask the calculation group + The Living Tribunal1 to take a look at the calculation?

I have asked them to take a look at the blog post.

Perhaps somebody could ask the calculation group + The Living Tribunal1 to take a look at the calculation?

This calc has no sense from start, because target is not 2D object, we cannot use only horisontal/vertical slashes.

Moreover. It's not in 1 sec, really. There is a bunch of hypersonic characters, which thought that target simply disappeared.

So. If usual human reaction time about 0.1 sec, than hypersonic reactions must be tens of time faster. And it's 0.001 sec or about it.

Basica idea is that ONE SLASH kills a lot more than ONE cell. I actually made a higher end calc by using HORIZONTAL slashes rather than VERTICAL slashes which are clearly present within the scan. THUS if we use VERTICAL slashes, he speed would be even lower.

Target is not 2D object. It's 3D object. Think about it.

Anyway, Accelerator loses to Miu in any case.

Okay. If she attacked every cell at a rate that made hypersonic characters simply think that the target disappeared, then that is obviously far beyond doing so in relation to regular humans with regular perceptions.

A6colute said:
Target is not 2D object. It's 3D object. Think about it.

Anyway, Accelerator loses to Miu in any case.

It doesn't matter that the target isn't a 2D object that isn't the point.

The cell is 3 dimensional but so is the sword. Yet the width of the slashes seems to slice through each cell about 100 times. that EACH slash cleaved down 80916800 cells killed per swing.

Essentially the sword is super thin and cuts through a VERY THIN layer of cells. That layer they cut through will look like a CIRCLE. If you wish to imagine it as three dimensions it would be a VERY THIN CYLINDER of cells. Basically you allign the cells edge by edge, and cut them, cutting away a VERY THIN CYLINDER of cells.

Therefore One Sword Slash cuts down a cylinder of very thin cells. Noting the size of the sword strikes, this is most likely what happened. If you wish to say the size of the sword is a lot bigger than the size of the cell then if we increase the size of the cylinder of cells that are cut, then her speed will be even slower as more cells are killed per swing meaning less swings are required.

The fact I used a two dimensional rendering of the blade actually means LESS cells are destroyed per cut, making her overall speed FASTER, as she requires MORE cuts. TECHNICALLY it's actually a very thing cylinder.

As stated before it's not simply 1 strike per cell but 100 strikes per cell, thus I multiplied by a factor of a hundred towards the end, though 100 is a bit on the high end looking at the scans.

The cell is 3 dimensional but so is the sword.

And? She simply attack first layer of cells. Then second layers of cells. Etc.

There are millions layers of cells, so...

And this blade is a very very very thin. Because it is able to cut the cells. It's about 100 nanometers or ever smaller.

Thin of it this way, I have a bunch of cans on a table. I have a Katana. I use the Katana to cut down the cans in half cleanly, that's basically what I used for my calculations except larger numbers.

Thin of it this way, I have a bunch of cans on a table. I have a Katana. I use the Katana to cut down the cans in half cleanly, that's basically what I used for my calculations except larger numbers.

It's MAGICAL katana. MAGICAL. Do you understand?

every layer with 100 strikes.

Lol what??? How she can destroy all cells from 1 layer only by 100 strikes???

So what does that have to do with the calculation?

x 1000 (0.001 sec instead 1 sec) x 1000000 (number of layers).

Okay, let me explain from the top. You have a single sheet of cell as thick as a piece of paper correct? You have a magical katana that can cut that sheet of cells horizontally if the paper is lined on a table. Technically you only need 1 strike to cut through all the cells as the structure is only ONE cell thick. Therefore, one slash from your magical katana horizontally is enough.

I added in the 100 strikes because it shows that it strikes the cells more than just once. This actually increases her speed because it means she uses more strikes per cell.

The minimum number of strikes required to slice through this thin cell sheet that is exactly ONE cell thick, is ONE strike.

Because a human is a three dimensional object, these cell sheets can be horizontal or vertical. I chose she would strike them horizontally. This gives her a faster speed than if she strike them virtically because more surface area will be covered vertically by the Katana.

A6colute said:
So what does that have to do with the calculation?
x 1000 (0.001 sec instead 1 sec) x 1000000 (number of layers).
I didn't use number of layers, I used the cells killed off per swing divided by the number of TOTAL cells in the human body. That number is around 22.3 trillion. ONE Katana sliced through ONE layer of cells which is around 8 million. ONE layer of horizontal cells is LESS than ONE layer of Vertical cells, thus I actually gave her a speed boost because of the way I chose her to cut it.

Also as she took 100 cuts to cut through a layer, I multiplied that final answer by 100.

Also as she took 100 cuts to cut through a layer

It's bullshit.

Okay, you can cut paper with 1 strike. But you cannot completely destroy it by 1 strike. And 100 strikes are not enough.

You understant it?

Moreover.

Blade of this katana is about 10-100 nanometers size. So, she can use only top of her katana and cuts only microscopical area by 1 strike.

D029 014

See the number of Katana marks on the cells? It's around 100 or so. That's to the high end, probably actually around 50.
Also if each of the blocks in this massive block were a single cell, than the katana would be cutting through the red area. See picture below.

Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back