• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes it so it didn't happen, unless Danny is acausal.

So yes. Yes she can.

^

Danny has no way of getting around Kaliber that I see.

What does the Time Medallion do?

It mostly just makes him acasual. However, that should include all items on his person. If he seals with the thermos, he should be able to take it as long as he has the medallion on.

Thermos work on all undead or just ghosts? Because Lich isn't a ghost.

Right, so that one isn't gonna work.

What prevents Lich from Danmaku-ing Danny over time? If he's acausal, he won't be healed by timehax whereas Lich will. So Danny will just eventually die from Danmaku spam.

I mean, Danny can become intangible and run away perhaps? I'm not really sure.

Perhaps Danny could just freeze the guy, that doesn't stop his nerves, or whatever he has, from working.

I've asked LordGriffin to comment here. He's far more knowledgeable about the verse than I. There may even be a better matchup in the verse.

Running away would be a loss.

Couldn't Lich feasibly get out from that? Unless Danny has like higher tier ice manip (which I would classify as a valid win condition) he could just force his way out.

Alright. Cool.

Not running as in running away from the fight, but as in running and hiding for whatever cover there may be to recover his strength.

Maybe? I'm not sure. Perhaps if Danny wore him down first, as he should have the tools to do so.

-Insert Thumbs up emoji here-

For now my vote is for Lich. Danny's own sealing won't work and timehaxgg is valid.

A long fight of Danny wiping the floor with the otherwise haxless Lich and then Kaliber steps in over and over to ensure Lich doesn't end his sentence prematurely.

She doesn't show up. She is never once shown in the game, just known as the one that controls the Gungeon from behind the scenes. The place she's in is described as "The Heavens", which has two possible interpretations- way up in the sky or her own little dimension.

Basically. And... not "kill". Shoots him into the past. So basically just rewinds time.

Because of the context. Kaliber wishes for Lich to suffer and allows him to feel pain, but not to become killed/out of her control.

No. In verse, she wants him to feel pain for as long as possible, keeping him sealed within Bullet Hell for his subordination. The time hax just is a way for her to send him back before there was a pesky little Gungeoneer trying to kill him.

So I guess, why wouldn't she just pop in and do the same? Viewing the Lich's opponents as Gungeoneer's since they're trying to kill Lich all the same. How far is Lich sent back when this happens?

Also, I saw on another thread that you said she shoots him with the gun herself. I was asking why she did that? And if that gun returns him to a distant past, why wouldn't something like that apply here?

Would the gun be capable of appearing here? Given that Danny is pure of heart.

Sorry for all the questions. Just would like to know the ins and outs on how these mechanics really work. Though I can wait for the blog if all of this will be detailed there.

Before I decided I need to know a few things.

1. Is Danny's Ghostly Wail restricted?.

2. How does Lich's BFR work, does he physically grab you and bring you there or what?.

@Mr. Bambu

1. The Fenton Thermos isn't targeting ghosts only. It's targeting their Ecto Energy signature. This is shown in the episode Reality Trip where Danny puts the Reality Gems in the Thermos so their energy won't escape.

Will it work on Lich... Unless he has an energy that we can equalize then no it won't work, if he does have energy and we equalize it or it's dead like energy it will work.

2. Danny's Ice will definitely freeze Lich and keep him frozen. Danny has Frozen people stronger than him like the Box Ghost empowered by Pandora's Box. Even the likes of Vlad Plasmius, who is capable of one shotting Danny if he wanted to couldn't break out of it without using his Ecto Energy.

Never mind about Lich's BFR, I see the description.

I'll vote in a minute.

Lol!, My bad Litentric.

Anyway I think it's inconclusive. Both have the same Regenerationn and Danny can easily make up the difference in AP with his Ecto Energy and his Intangibility allows him to avoid Lich's attacks.

Lich's BFR is dangerous and could speed Doom for Danny but Danny also has a way to win as well by freezing him. Plus his Ghostly Wail can negate Lich's Regenerationn and leave him in a messed up state of incapacitation.

Thermos seems pretty useless here given Lich doesn't have Ecto Energy.

Lol, 'twas a good joke.

Dang, another inconclusive from what it seems like. Though BFR affects both of them, as in they'll both be going to Bullet Hell.

1 Lich has no energy, mostly just guns.

2. They may have the same regen but Lich has timehax rewind resurrection. Meaning if Lich is killed, Kaliber brings him back.

Anyhoo. I still vote Lich but Lord is welcome to the opinion.

tfw the person that told me this was a stomp is now running a purposeful stomp match against the same character and doesn't see the irony

Danny doesn't need to kill Lich, just freeze him solid which he does A Lot. Seriously, when Danny got his ice powers he spammed them non stop.

Sad Danny Phantom stopped... It had great potential, so many possibilities.

Yeah. I found out that a season four was actually planned, but cancelled before airing. Butch Hartman has a youtube account though.

Nothing much to say at this point. I guess just to move things along I'll shift ym vote to Incon, though, since I do see the point for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back