• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An old Rivalry's Final Resolution - Darth Vader vs Doctor Doom

I knew this would be made though it's already resolved

Vader biltzes and mind haxes (but speed is equalized, so let's do this then =P)

Someone refresh me on Doom's mind resistance, last I heard he had High 1-B sealing and I want to know if he has anything like that for the mind.

He does not

He does however, have planetary Mind resistance, which is nice as a mindhax fight doesn't occur for once.

But then he has resistance to matter destruction

That, and he AP stomps.

I have no idea how the OP thought this was fair.

Yeah... if there's no mind hax battle, High 1-B sealing speaks for itself.

That is with prep time, unless he somehow stole it from Dorm

But he sure as hell doesn't need it

Gargoyle One said:
\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )_/

How about I desequalize speed?

Gargoyle One said:
He does not

He does however, have planetary Mind resistance, which is nice as a mindhax fight doesn't occur for once.

That, and he AP stomps.

Hmmmmmmmmm true, but..............

Gargoyle One said:
That, and he AP stomps.
How exactly Doom AP stomp?

Darth Vader > Anakin Skywalker > Yarael Poof who had perform a Planet level feat while mortally wounded.

Not to say Vader AP stomp either, but i don't seen Doom is going to easily overpower Vader.

Doom scales to a casual feat 4x stronger then Vader's performed by Gray Hulk who is weaker then the Thing who Doom casually stomped.

Vader' feat is baseline.

Gargoyle One said:
Doom scales to a casual feat 4x stronger then Vader's performed by Gray Hulk who is weaker then the Thing who Doom casually stomped.
Vader' feat is baseline.
Yarael Poof was the guy who had performed the feat, while he was mortally mortally wounded.

Darth Vader > Anakin Skywalker > Yarael Poof > baseline Planet level.

Anyway, i vote Doctor Doom with high difficulty.

For having more hax abilities to use in battle (many of which Vader would have hard time to counter), other than had far superior combat experience and greater intelligence.

Doom can probably steal the force, considering what he's taken in the past. That, coupled with his versatility and likely AP advantage should give this to doom.

Yarael Poof was the guy who had performed the feat, while he was mortally mortally wounded.

Darth Vader > Anakin Skywalker > Yarael Poof > baseline Planet level.

Grey Hulk did the feat with one punch without looking and he's weaker then the Thing who doom One Shotted.

If Doom Stomps people 3x stronger then Vaders feat it's ridiculous to assume he can't physically overpower Vader let alone with any actually difficulty

Gargoyle One said:
He does not

That, and he AP stomps.

^

Is this supposed to be fair even?

Pretty sure his resistance is higher dimensional.

At least one of them was, not sure if it included mindhax. This Vader is 23m, which planetary is good enough for regardless.

All the high 6-As/5-Bs were always around 23-28m iirc, what was his before?

It may have been nihlus, or maybe nihlus just scaled to it. Vader never scaled to the quadrillions that the 4-Bs do.

Back