• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An issue with Zatanna's speed

Given that she is supposed to be physically comparable with Catwoman, I think that this is a case of Plot-Induced Stupidity outliers.

I think that we might have to remove the respect thread, or simply mention why she is unknown in her profile page.

Maybe magic enhances her senses and she become bigger than earth and mars while battling zor that should be mfl with size alone.Shouldn't she have size manipulation for that?

Well, I suppose that she should scale from fighting Zor, although it would have to be a separate statistics key, as she is not normally presented to be so powerful.

I suppose that you have a point. What do you suggest?

Does anybody have more scans than just fighting Lobo?

Ecxept fighting lobo and zor what restraining aquaman casually,matched a green lantern blast,deafeting despero and mary marvel,which are in her page already,and keeping up with hawkman

Okay. I suppose that it may be appropriate to list her with MFTL+ combat speed then, but it depends on what Matthew thinks.

"Unknown. At least Massively Hypersonic (Supposedly physically comparable to Catwoman), possibly Massively FTL+ (She has kept up with Lobo, Green Lanterns, Despero, Mary Marvel, and Aquaman) combat speed" perhaps?

I guess it seems fine.And her post-flashpoint version?That version kept up with aquaman,hawkman and the green lantern.Is this version also said to be compareble to catwoman or was it only said for her post crisis version?

Well, being roughly physically comparable to Catwoman is mostly guesswork on my part. I think that Zatanna is technically supposed to be physically inferior.

I have been thinking a bit and i agree wirh your guesswork MHS+ with possibly MFL+ combat speed,but in her key with the battle against zor,she's defenetly MFL+ and she should have size manipulation for becoming bigger than earth(large size type 5)

You do make a good point there, that should definitely be taken into consideration.

The Zor stuff is definitely MFTL+ if he was really that big.

She was amped during the battle against Zor, and that feat isn't MFTL+ either.

But MHS, possibly Massively FTL+ Reaction Speed (Not movement speed) seems fine.

Okay. What should we use as a justification?

Back