• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones Speed Upgrade

So on Uzi's page, her speed is listed as Hypersonic due to Psychomaster35's calc. However, this calc shouldn't be valid in the first place, as we never actually see the Workers used for the calc dodge or outspeed the explosions, it's more likely that the missile simply barely missed it's mark.

Therefore, I would like to introduce this calc (Relativistic), I believe this is more reliable since it actually shows Uzi dodging a laser and almost every character should scale to this (Possibly with the exception of Cyn and Tessa) as they've shown relativity to Uzi or should scale to somebody who is relative to Uzi.

Several issues I have are
1) Can you prove it is a laser? I myself have no memory of it being called a laser, not to mention it'd have to fit the criteria for lightspeed
2) To me it looks like Uzi was aim dodging rather than full on evading. We can see a light appear before it actually fires and we can't see it fire since it's out of our view. Basically this feat is unreliable since Uzi could've very much seen V charge up her beam, duck, and then it would fire. Btw, the exact same type of light up can be seen from N's gun as he charges it up, meaning that Uzi indeed just saw the gun charge up and ducked before it fired.
3) If we go to the watchvideosframebyframe site and watch this frame by frame, the laser literally takes one single frame to appear all the way. It's basically instant compared to Uzi ducking. It kinda makes no sense that it would cover the short distance to Uzi slower than it takes it to reach the column and stuff way behind Uzi.
4) N got blitzed by a photon based weapon
5) If you watch the moment where she gets shot again you can see that the beam comes from the right while J is somewhere on the left, meaning that J wasn't the one who fired it (not to mention she was suffering from having her eye pierced like 2 seconds before) and thus calculating the distance between J and Uzi is useless. The one who actually fired the laser was V who was firing the beams a bunch at that moment and was nowhere near Uzi, thus making the calc obsolete.

In short, this calc is logically wrong, unsupported and you'd need to prove the guns are actual light speed lasers which would require serious evidence that isn't just "beam go brr and its called light".

Last edited:
Yes I just did, the laser disappears just like how a flashlight's light would disappear the moment you turn it off, it also has it's origin at a source of light (That being the blaster it's fired from), that and the fact that it also emits light, as well as travelling in a straight line.
here are the criteria taken from here.

Most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should. Therefore, lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.
Furthermore, there are a few criteria which show a beam is NOT real light:

• It is shown at different speeds in the same material.
  • It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans.
  • They do not travel in straight lines (unless you can prove refraction/reflection, see above.)

The evidence you presented is...nothing really. It turning off fast means nothing except that it's just overall fast. Electricity disappears that fast as well you know, even fire of a stove can stop that fast. Blaster isn't a reliable source of light without evidence. Emitting light means nothing since fire, plasma ect all emits light and travelling in a straight line... Does it? Do we ever see it travel in a straight line? We see it cut straight, sure, but the beam is super wide otherwise which makes no sense if it is a beam of light shot from a small circular weapon.
It also fits none of the criteria listed above.

Welp, since the mods will never review my CRT(who would have thought that messaging half a million mods would be so futile), I’m just going to help here for now.

And I’m just going to prove that the lasers are real light.

• It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
As I mentioned in my own CRT, such a statement has indeed been made. As stated by Uzi in episode 1(when demonstrating her “railgun”, which quite explicitly works by parts from the Disassembly Drone technology)

I quote “And this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn’t count” (Murder Drones pilot at 2:30)

Furthermore, there are a few criteria which show a beam is NOT real light:

• It is shown at different speeds in the same material.
This has never happened
  • It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans.
Murder Drones has an actual explanation for that, being that magnetism amplified the photons to the point where they can do damage.
  • They do not travel in straight lines (unless you can prove refraction/reflection, see above.)
They travel in a straight line consistently(unless the MDs downright move their hand while firing the laser to make a cutting pattern)
The evidence you presented is...nothing really. It turning off fast means nothing except that it's just overall fast. Electricity disappears that fast as well you know, even fire of a stove can stop that fast

That part aone doesn’t prove it, but itndoes meet the criteria. The light stops as soon as the power source stops, which is realistic. Realistic emission of light is part of the criteria.
. Blaster isn't a reliable source of light without evidence. Emitting light means nothing since fire, plasma ect all emits light and travelling in a straight line... Does it? Do we ever see it travel in a straight line? We see it cut straight, sure, but the beam is super wide otherwise which makes no sense if it is a beam of light shot from a small circular weapon.

That’s because the laser gun extends from their hand and they move their hand in such patterns while in combat.
It also fits none of the criteria listed above.
That isn’t a mistake and just a lie. Back in my CRT we went over numerous times that they were indeed stated to be photonic(which you yourself conceded back then), so it does meet one. There are also other forms of criteria(the wiki itself acknowledges that the ones listed are the main ones, but not the only) being forgotten, such as the generation of heat.

I’d also like to go ahead and debunk some of the arguments against the feat.

Several issues I have are
1) Can you prove it is a laser? I myself have no memory of it being called a laser, not to mention it'd have to fit the criteria for lightspeed
I’ll skip over this one since I just provided evidence of them being photonic.
2) To me it looks like Uzi was aim dodging rather than full on evading. We can see a light appear before it actually fires and we can't see it fire since it's out of our view.

That’s not some random light… that’s the laser itself traveling towards her. The light was the laser moving towards her, so it couldn’t be aim dodging.
Basically this feat is unreliable since Uzi could've very much seen V charge up her beam, duck, and then it would fire.

Just explained why such isn’t true.
Btw, the exact same type of light up can be seen from N's gun as he charges it up, meaning that Uzi indeed just saw the gun charge up and ducked before it fired.
It was not the same, the light we see was already moving as shown by the intensifying brightness of it, meanwhile the one shown while N’s laser while charging was static and in place.
3) If we go to the watchvideosframebyframe site and watch this frame by frame, the laser literally takes one single frame to appear all the way. It's basically instant compared to Uzi ducking.

Again, that’s ignoring the fact that the light we see is the laser getting closer. It was fired before she dodged.
It kinda makes no sense that it would cover the short distance to Uzi slower than it takes it to reach the column and stuff way behind Uzi.

same thing as above.

Oh, so now you admit the photonic thing again? Also, he wasn’t blitzed by it, what do you mean? He didn’t even know what it was, he was hit by it while about to shoot a missile because he didn’t know what it was until Uzi had already shot him. Uzi has only shot her railgun twice and that was when 1, her enemy had no idea what it was, and 2, when J was already down and her leg was being basically melted.

5) If you watch the moment where she gets shot again you can see that the beam comes from the right while J is somewhere on the left, meaning that J wasn't the one who fired it (not to mention she was suffering from having her eye pierced like 2 seconds before) and thus calculating the distance between J and Uzi is useless. The one who actually fired the laser was V who was firing the beams a bunch at that moment and was nowhere near Uzi, thus making the calc obsolete.

I mean, trying to argue that it couldn’t have been J because of the direction is kinda pointless, are you forgetting that it cuts to V a second later in the perspective flip we see that she’s firing at N in the exact opposite direction.
In short, this calc is logically wrong, unsupported and you'd need to prove the guns are actual light speed lasers which would require serious evidence that isn't just "beam go brr and its called light".
Alright, canon statement of a gun powered by the exact same components being photonic, as well as a lot of the more minor traits lining up. The light disappears realistically given that real world sources like flashlights, laser pointers, and etc work.

On top of this, none of the criteria listed for disproving it as a laser apply here, therefore it’s very much supported.

Also can you just, you know, stop accusing me of lying where I clearly didn't?
I very much acknowledge that Uzi's gun is photonic as you've actually seen. You've yet to prove why J AND V'S weapons are photon based and not just Uzi's. If you can provide a scan of that that isn't based on argument from association then I will gladly accept this as light speed.

Welp, since the mods will never review my CRT(who would have thought that messaging half a million mods would be so futile), I’m just going to help here for now.

And I’m just going to prove that the lasers are real light.

As I mentioned in my own CRT, such a statement has indeed been made. As stated by Uzi in episode 1(when demonstrating her “railgun”, which quite explicitly works by parts from the Disassembly Drone technology)

I quote “And this magnetically amplified photon converger doesn’t count” (Murder Drones pilot at 2:30)

So as I've mentioned in a reply above, I need you to prove how Uzi's and MD's guns are the same. So far they've behaved differently as MD's beams cut through stuff in a straight line while Uzi's photon gun was AOE and caused destruction that way as well (such as when she shot N as I've linked below)
This has never happened
Yes
Murder Drones has an actual explanation for that, being that magnetism amplified the photons to the point where they can do damage.
Well you've got that going for you as long as we don't dig into this deeper
They travel in a straight line consistently(unless the MDs downright move their hand while firing the laser to make a cutting pattern)
I'm suspicious a bit but I can see that
That part aone doesn’t prove it, but itndoes meet the criteria. The light stops as soon as the power source stops, which is realistic. Realistic emission of light is part of the criteria.
Sure, so does a lot of stuff so while I'll keep it in mind, as you've said, it's not evidence by itself.
That’s because the laser gun extends from their hand and they move their hand in such patterns while in combat.
Ok
That isn’t a mistake and just a lie. Back in my CRT we went over numerous times that they were indeed stated to be photonic(which you yourself conceded back then), so it does meet one. There are also other forms of criteria(the wiki itself acknowledges that the ones listed are the main ones, but not the only) being forgotten, such as the generation of heat.
As I've said above, calling me a liar when you yourself are defaulting to arguing that the gun Uzi made is the same as the gun's on MDs without evidence is a very tough move, clearly meaning that you either replied to my replies as you read them and didn't bother to change anything or you're just plain malicious here.
I’d also like to go ahead and debunk some of the arguments against the feat.
Aight
I’ll skip over this one since I just provided evidence of them being photonic.
I'll skip over this one since you need to prove they're the same guns
That’s not some random light… that’s the laser itself traveling towards her. The light was the laser moving towards her, so it couldn’t be aim dodging.
Just explained why such isn’t true.

It was not the same, the light we see was already moving as shown by the intensifying brightness of it, meanwhile the one shown while N’s laser while charging was static and in place.

Again, that’s ignoring the fact that the light we see is the laser getting closer. It was fired before she dodged.
That's not really evidence as I've already said. I linked N charging up his beam and we can see light intensify as he charges it up further. V very much just charged up her beam and as it was charging it emitted more light (having the same visual light effects as N when he was charging his) and Uzi ducked before it fired. N's beam wasn't static, idk what gave you that Idea at all. Both have the light line appear before it shot through.
You also didn't counter the visual part where the beam supposedly travels a small distance over several frames only to cross a bigger distance in 1 frame despite there being no change in framerate.
same thing as above.
Same thing as well
Oh, so now you admit the photonic thing again? Also, he wasn’t blitzed by it, what do you mean? He didn’t even know what it was, he was hit by it while about to shoot a missile because he didn’t know what it was until Uzi had already shot him. Uzi has only shot her railgun twice and that was when 1, her enemy had no idea what it was, and 2, when J was already down and her leg was being basically melted.
Not knowing is not that good of an argument when it's clearly a gun and it's being fired at him. N has seen guns he should be able to discern a weapon. Either way it's not even that it's more so that Uzi was a shorter distance away and supposedly dodged it as it was flying towards her while N who is faster and more agile than her just stood there and took it.
I mean, trying to argue that it couldn’t have been J because of the direction is kinda pointless, are you forgetting that it cuts to V a second later in the perspective flip we see that she’s firing at N in the exact opposite direction.
How? The beam didn't come from J, she was struggling getting a pen out of her eye that whole time and none of her arms were turned into the gun. Narratively it's clear that V was the one who shot it since first we see the beam almost heat Uzi and a second after we see V with the gun firing at N.
Alright, canon statement of a gun powered by the exact same components being photonic, as well as a lot of the more minor traits lining up. The light disappears realistically given that real world sources like flashlights, laser pointers. .
Yeah uh, where is the statement that they're made of the same stuff? It's deadass all I am asking here, give me the statement.

Back now that it’s the weekend and I have time on my hands.
So as I've mentioned in a reply above, I need you to prove how Uzi's and MD's guns are the same.
? She quite literally gets the part needed for it to work properly from the Murder Drones. It’s just Disassembly Drone spare parts. 3:55

So far they've behaved differently as MD's beams cut through stuff in a straight line while Uzi's photon gun was AOE and caused destruction that way as well (such as when she shot N as I've linked below)

That’s not an AOE, the shot blasted through it’s head and hit the snow behind him(plus there was a large flash or spread to the light), you can see multiple tomes in episode 1 that the laser’s shots don’t have a real AOE and that the light from them only harm what the shot is directly concentrated at,
Well you've got that going for you as long as we don't dig into this deeper

That’s a very shallow and empty statement. Absolutely nothing changes from looking deeper into it. Looking deeper into it is the entire reason why the feat works.
As I've said above, calling me a liar when you yourself are defaulting to arguing that the gun Uzi made is the same as the gun's on MDs without evidence is a very tough move, clearly meaning that you either replied to my replies as you read them and didn't bother to change anything or you're just plain malicious here.
What are you talking about? I admit my comment there was in poor taste, but it isn’t at all without merit.

I spent a long time in the previous debate explaining why Uzi’s railgun(which explicitly uses spare parts from the Murder Drones) was using real light and throughout the entirety of that, you kept ignoring it to the very end and kept taking it as an explosion it until around the third time.(I’m also 90% sure that I cited that the railgun works off those parts in that debate as well).

I concede that the comment was overly malicious there, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t truth to it, and the evidence comes from less than two minutes after the part where she states that the railgun is photonic, which very much makes your paragraph feel insincere.

I'll skip over this one since you need to prove they're the same guns

Done earlier in this post.
That's not really evidence as I've already said. I linked N charging up his beam and we can see light intensify as he charges it up further.

Umm no? N’s laser stated the exact same until it fired. Once it fired, it turned pink and became a heart, but it did not intensify before firing, especially in a horizontal pattern like the light when Uzi dodged.
V very much just charged up her beam and as it was charging it emitted more light (having the same visual light effects as N when he was charging his) and Uzi ducked before it fired.

As I proved above, no. The lasers charging does not look like that, sure they left a small horizontal trail, but they stayed the exact same until firing, meanwhile the one that Uzi dodged was very different, it was quite clear that the light we see was just the laser moving closer.
N's beam wasn't static, idk what gave you that Idea at all.

It very much was static(you may be confusing static as in stationary with static electricity and if that’s the case then I’m not saying anything about electricity, I’m saying that the light stayed the exact same until it fired.
Both have the light line appear before it shot through.

The difference is the intensity, the light glowed much brighter and was continuously intensifying, meaning that it couldn’t have been charging and was therefore the laser itself was moving closer to Uzi, and that’s what the light was.
You also didn't counter the visual part where the beam supposedly travels a small distance over several frames only to cross a bigger distance in 1 frame despite there being no change in framerate.
I do not get what you mean. The lasers speed is the same in the scene, it doesn’t suddenly travel more of a distance. We very well get to see the light getting more intense as it gets closer, and then after she ducks, it finally reaches and cuts through the wall in the exact pattern that the approaching light was.
Not knowing is not that good of an argument when it's clearly a gun and it's being fired at him.

You say that, but you do realize that he blatantly never looked at the railgun until that very moment, right? How would he know that it’s a gun instantly?

He was standing there and aboutnto fire c but when he glanced at Uzi, she immediately shot.

He had absolutely no way of knowing what it was(especially given that Worker Drones aren’t exactly supposed to fight back), therefore he couldn’t know to dodge it and it doesn’t work as an antifeat.
N has seen guns he should be able to discern a weapon.

Seeing a gun =/= suddenly being able to instantly discern that one thing is a gun? Not all guns look the same and it’s kinda not a real world gun, so it wouldn’t make sense for him to immediately deduce that it was a gun.
Either way it's not even that it's more so that Uzi was a shorter distance away and supposedly dodged it as it was flying towards her while N who is faster and more agile than her just stood there and took it.
N didn’t know that it was a gun and was also in the middle of trying to lock onto Uzi, N and Uzi in that fight both weren’t really in a position to move and just fired at each other, and N was the one who got shot there.

With Uzi, she dodged the laser in the fight at the end because she was not in a bad position like that where she couldn’t move.

How? The beam didn't come from J, she was struggling getting a pen out of her eye that whole time and none of her arms were turned into the gun.

We see exactly where the laser was coming from, it came from directly in front of Uzi. It wouldn’t work if it was fired by V, given that V was in the exact same spot to the left of Uzi
Narratively it's clear that V was the one who shot it since first we see the beam almost heat Uzi and a second after we see V with the gun firing at N.

In the exact opposite direction(N was pinned up against the second wall on the left while Uzi was in front of the first pillar on the right. The gate in the background can be used for reference), without any indication of V turning, and from a spot where we factually see that the laser couldn’t be coming from V because Uzi was facing forward in the direction of J(where the laser came from) meanwhile it would be exactly to Uzi’s side on the left if it was from V.
Yeah uh, where is the statement that they're made of the same stuff? It's deadass all I am asking here, give me the statement.
Done, it was the first thing I did here.

Last edited:
It is also important to note that according to the criteria, if a series already has calcs above light speed or close to that level, then there is less of a burden of proof in the first place, which is significant given that there is already an mftl+ landingpod calc

Last edited:
Back