• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An interesting suggestion:Set up a page for Keiichi Morisato and caculate his attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attempted to make a crossover to Fate series and created Servant card for him,but to my surprise,was considered as stomp,and seems especially unfair for Lancer.

As seriously considered all his experience and possible items he has,this "ordinary student in university" seems far more stronger than expected.

Keiichi Morisato of "Oh! My Goddess!" would be a 10-B, and his only standout talent to be a skiller racer. It seems pointless to create a profile for him.

Antvasima said:
Keiichi Morisato of "Oh! My Goddess!" would be a 10-B, and his only standout talent to be a skiller racer. It seems pointless to create a profile for him.
That's wrong,if you carefully consider everything he has experienced,a lot of hidden hints would tell you that Keiichi should be far more than that. Ah! My Goddess is pretty long and including manga,anime and games.And a lot of fans have noticed that Keiichi moves faster than Goddess without damage to his body for more than one times,such as chasing them for help and even move on the roof,and Skuld trubled,Urd can not make the distance longer even through fly.What's more,when Gate captured Peorth,Urd and Skuld without much difficult,she can not capture Keiichi and can only chase him here and there.If boosted by Urd's drug,he can even accelerate to hypersonic movement for 2 seconds,and win the battle with that boost,then only suffer minor damage on muscle.

And we should also notice that his attack may be very accurate,as he launched Welsper(cat mode)with a bat,and then Welsper fly to Belldandy at almost straight line,as a bullet,then accurately catch StringFellow——at almost 1 Mach speed.He has only one chance,and Welsper point him to be the launcher,and ignored other Goddess.Such a shot need 0.001 second level reflect speed,as 1 Mach is over 300 meters per second.

My apologies, but all of this sounds like gibberish. I read the entire manga long ago, and Keiichi is just a normal human with some racing skills.

Antvasima said:
My apologies, but all of this sounds like gibberish. I read the entire manga long ago, and Keiichi is just a normal human with some racing skills.
English is not my first language.

In PS2 game,the fairy of silver clock clearly pointed out that Keiichi should not be considered as normal human at all.

And his attribute can be explained in many ways,such as being possessed by Lord of Terror,Celestin's power left in his body after helped them survived from that strike,or the drug test from Urd......And the best explain is that the love from Goddess is already become a strong power hidding in his body,although he can not active it in daily life.

Lind knows that this hidden power can support her angel.You should know,you can not install a battleship turret on a frigate.

Well, we only go by the original manga, and here he was generally portrayed as a regular human.

I am extremely busy, and would appreciate if you permanently drop this subject.

Antvasima said:
Well, we only go by the original manga, and here he was generally portrayed as a regular human.
I am extremely busy, and would appreciate if you permanently drop this subject.
Then I have to ask someone else,thanks anyway.

In fact,manga played a trick on us,nobody can know the exact speed from a few pictures without being pointed out the time of each.

I opened this discussion at Ah!My Goddess fans forum,and clearly found out the manga picture at these place.

And Keiichi can increase Belldandy's "Score bar" significantly,considering Belldandy can react and move at hypersonic speed+,if he is a regular human,then any his attempts would not cause notable influence to her score.

We do not rate characters from non-canon sources.

Antvasima said:
We do not rate characters from non-canon sources.
Ah!My Goddess contains manga,anime and games.And there are difference between manga and anime.But all are considered as canon sources because of the same author.

For example,we also consider the game in To Aru and Date a Live,although main source should be light novel,of course.

I do not know the specifics of the examples that you listed, but if there are differences, we generally try to stick with the main canon.

My apologies, but your suggestions has been rejected.

Antvasima said:
I do not know the specifics of the examples that you listed, but if there are differences, we generally try to stick with the main canon.

My apologies, but your suggestions has been rejected.
In fact,Keiichi is similar to Kazuma Satou,Hamazura Shiage,and any other similar characters,but better in many area.And he has proved that he is fast enough to see situation of a hypersonic speed battle,and make changes with his creativity to win it.

Let's not disturb the busiest man in VSB with these type of things please. Rather, you can make a discussion thread about this to have input from other people (message some members, staff or not, you think has knowledge on this, or has been referred to by some members, in case it doesn't get much attention, which tends to happen a lot, depending on popularity of the verse).

Also, canonicity is observed in everything in VSB, this is no exception so we only go by the original (in this case, the manga), official (in cases like web novels vs light novels, the latter most often are the primary) canon of the franchise, and other versions of it (games, anime, drama cd, manga adaptation, etc.) are treated as for the most part, secondary (like visualizing feats) or outright irrelevant (though there are cases in which this not necessarily the case, an example being ONE's One Punch Man webcomic and Murata's explicitly permitted fleshed-out manga version of said webcomic).

I realized that.I attempted to message someone who edited Belldandy's page,but only Antvasima replied me.

In fact,I can find enough proof in manga,but considering language difference,it's hard for me to look up English version for the page I need,as that meens almost 10Gigabytes pictures.

I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop this issue. I do not have any more time to waste on this.

Antvasima said:
I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop this issue. I do not have any more time to waste on this.
I see,I may make the page by myself later,or ask someone else.

In fact,even only consider manga in your way,Keiichi should still have a high tier condition:supporting Lind's angel at least.

He is so "weak" because he is struggling in a high tier league,but despite of this,he still have wonderful perfomance.

A good role player in high tier condition can become leading star if move to low tier condition.

You are not allowed to create an extremely exaggerated page for Keiichi Morisato, no.

Antvasima said:
You are not allowed to create an extremely exaggerated page for Keiichi Morisato, no.
Only similar to Hamazura Shiage or someone else,only has fast reflex speed(which allow him to watch the fight of Goddess clearly or do something he has done in manga),but limited movement and low attack.

But when supporting Lind's angel,his attack forced Hild to evade...Exaggerated?Maybe...

Even we only count that as a special condition which should not have a special tier,this power is always sleeping in his body.

In fact,in PS2 game,he is allowed to use some magic,and he has proved that he can use it wisely.In his daily life,that's just "being sealed".Of course,you can say the game should not be count in here.

And if we consider his condition at the end of whole story,he should have Gluhen des herzen,which can carry him to move at over 1Mach,or penetrate any target at hypersonic speed.(When I attempted to create a Servant Card for him,I chose this item as his Noble Phantasm)

Anything outside of the primary source material is irrelevant, that includes any and all games not explicitly stated to be part of the original story.

I will close this thread now. Do not bring up the topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back