• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An interesting Alex Mercer question

Hmmm..Probably? Im not sure if he actually resperiates or if he needs to. Couple that with being able to survive in the absence of a head or even a body Im left thinking oxygen isn't something he requires. Saying that Im not 100% sure, but his weird physiology seems like it wouldn't require oxygen. Even if he does his adaption could lead to him overcoming such a defficiancy eventually. Why do you ask?

Was thinking what would happen if he tried to go to Mars with other Evolved to create his own empire and take over the universe Star Wars style, but then Venom decided to be a dick and ruin his plan.

Don't ask how I got this ridiculous thought, but it definitely got me thinking.

Ide say its possible given enough time....Hmm any good verse pop out to you about alex mercer appearing and creating his own empire. I was considering doing starwars at one point but I get the feeling Ill anger people who love the extended (now Non) cannon :p

Hmm could be interesting, though Im not familiar enough with the verse to be comfortalbe taking it on. though I could see a lot of potetial there from mercer creating an evolved race to him hitching a ride on the enterpise as a crewmate theres a lot of places to go depedning on the type of story.

I recently did a peice with mercer in lobotomy corp that has some humerous slice of life potential.

I presume that I can access it in the Prototype General Discussion, right?

Added a link on general disscussion let me know what you think :p

edit I know its not my best work but I wanted a fun side story I could come back to and add chapters. When and if I contuie it, it will mostly focus on character interaction between mercer and the other abnormalities. Kinda a slice of life peice.

Back