• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Edgy robot fights against an Iseaki swordsman (Grace)

The coolest megaman design FRA
images

Resisting Petrification ≠ Resisting Transmitation
Petrification is the ability to turn someone or something into stone. The most famous and perhaps prototypical example of this power is in the myth of Perseus and Medusa, the latter of which would cause men to turn into stone simply by the unfortunate victims casting a glance at her. The power does not always work in this precise fashion, but the result is always the same.
Petrification is considered to be a sub-category of transmutation, it forcibly turns the target into a statue of stone or other inorganic material.

Yes, but that means that resisting Petrification wouldn't mean resisting Transmutation
Also, I'm pretty sure OVER-1 only has the P&A of other Mega Man's, not their resistances
Resisting Petrification = Resisting Transmutation, as Petrification is just a type of transmutation

Resistance is a power and ability
So he does have

OVER-1 is literally based off of X's schematics who should not only have Rock's resistances, but X's own ones as well.

It's not on his profile because... The profile's painfully outdated and needs updates just like most of the Mega Man profiles unfortunately.

OVER-1 is based on X's schematics who should not only have Rock's resistances but X's ones as well.

It's not on his profile because... The profile's painfully outdated and needs updates just like most of the Mega Man profiles, unfortunately.
I would more than be happy to be able to update OVER-1
But my account won't cooperate with me

There's no Petrification Sub-Category under the Transmutation page
Petrification is considered to be a sub-category of transmutation, it forcibly turns the target into a statue of stone or other inorganic material. Generally petrification can be considered to be a very broken ability, as it ignores conventional durability. Being able to withstand a nuke won't exactly save your body from being turned into stone, after all.
^from the Petrification page

Petrification is considered to be a sub-category of transmutation, it forcibly turns the target into a statue of stone or other inorganic material. Generally petrification can be considered to be a very broken ability, as it ignores conventional durability. Being able to withstand a nuke won't exactly save your body from being turned into stone, after all.
^from the Petrification page
Well... a tree is organic, not inorganic. Transmutation should work here since Kirito turned PoH into a tree.

Edit: This caused death IRL

Last edited:
Lol, I'm voting Kirito cuz everyones voting Over-1 anyway (i would like to argue but honestly i don't know Over-1)

Over 1 resists petrification, cause he has all of Zero's powers who could break from Popla Cacetri's petrification
Yes. Petrification is considered to be a sub-category of transmutation as stated above since it forcibly turns the target into a statue of stone or other inorganic material. However, a tree is organic meaning this should work.

Then isn't this kind of stomp-ish? Because Kirito couldn't touch him in any way to begin with.

Back