• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Angel Outside of God's Plan (Yhwach vs. Ruphas Mafahl)

So yea Yhwach stomping even if we say that by some miracle he goes and AP stomps Yhwach he has hax that let him come back stronger than before

How strong exactly? Because hax aside, lv.1500 Ruphas had already stronger than pretty much everything thing in Bleach by a massive margin

basically this: Yhwach can manifest the fears of the masses like fear of not being able to destroy his body into reality. His power works by turning any and all damage, lethal included, into size and power

He is also able to ressurect himself if he were to die he also has low godly regen

Sierra1153 said:
Which is kind of tell me nothing about to what extent his resurrected strengthening work
So gerald at base was defeated veary easily but after resurecting just once he was giving problems to byakuya and the rest then on his 3rd resurection he was stated to have a power diference between heaven and earth to his old form

Which is, again, tell me nothing about the extent of that, as Ruphas is already stronger than anything in Bleach by a large margin, the strengthening that allow them stronger than the one kill them in Bleach may not enough to allow them to become stronger than her

Sierra1153 said:
Considering that he only won because of OP setting, this isn't a stomp as all
The A alone already nulls and even if he he was on his SK state he would still win

And as far as this fight goes is a stomp unless he has something to deal with Yhwach

Sierra1153 said:
Considering that he only won because of OP setting, this isn't a stomp as all
Dude, Ruphas herself is also OP, just wait until she get her Prime power she Will get some 1-A resistance and Hax.

The A alone already nulls and even if he he was on his SK state he would still win

According to other in above posts, A isn't passive, so if speed isn't equalized, Ruphas can just blitz Yhwach before he can use Almighty. An easy win

Sierra1153 said:
According to other in above posts, A isn't passive, so if speed isn't equalized, Ruphas can just blitz Yhwach before he can use Almighty. An easy wi
The A IS passive and so is the power null only thing that is not passive is the Fate hax which is instant but not passive

Not to mention even if speed was not = she would still lose as Yhwach can use the A while dead and even ressurect himself so speed really means nothing if the end will remain the same.

Sierra1153 said:
And according to other post, that Fate hax is the only reason that Yhwach won this match, so my point still stand
Not really, by using the A passive precog he can see all posible futures and null all powers that he sees leaving her useless and from there he has many ways to dispose of her so even whithout fate hax he still stomps

And as others have said, that precog only activate when Yhwach see the target, Ruphas still can blitz him before that happened and render that gax useless

Sierra1153 said:
And as others have said, that precog only activate when Yhwach see the target, Ruphas still can blitz him before that happened and render that gax useless
What??.... the precog is always active unless the key they use is base Yhwach and in this key he already has the A so this remains a stomp unless she has something to put him down for good if not this is a stomp

What??.... the precog is always active unless the key they use is base Yhwach and in this key he already has the A so this remains a stomp unless she has something to put him down for good if not this is a stomp

According to this

Everything12 said:
The Almighty is a power that allows him to see every possible future in a instant, its a power that is always on and any power he sees with his sight can't harm or defeat him.
Yhwach need to see for the hax to be effective, which mean as long as Ruphas can blitz him before ge can see her, she win

Sierra1153 said:
According to this
Everything12 said:
The Almighty is a power that allows him to see every possible future in a instant, its a power that is always on and any power he sees with his sight can't harm or defeat him.
Yhwach need to see for the hax to be effective, which mean as long as Ruphas can blitz him before ge can see her, she wi
eh? no? he does not need to see a physical manifestation of anything once the A is active he sees all and understands it so lets say

and enemy uses something like drain life etc something that you cant see he will be able to understand what is happening and that power will no longer be useful the power does not need to be physically seen for him to null it just like he did with ichibe he was able to null conceptual manipulation type 3

and again speed is a non factor here if you were talking about someone that relies on raw power and speed then yes she would win with that speed but not vs a characters that has hax for days and even if you say oh she blitz how does she keep him down? he can ressurect and even use hax while dead

Speed is equalized, Ruphas blitzing isn't an argument.

Lvl 1500 Ruphas isn't absurdly above baseline planet level either that's level 3000.

If mustache man does have passive power null this is a stomp for now, not to mention this match is happening in the first place cause lol reiatsu crusch is being restricted.

This is just a bad match imo.

I already admit that Yhwach win in a speed equalized match. I am debate under the premise that speed isn't equalized. And does that power null even work on pure physical strength? And how does it interact against Dress of Heaven's Empress, which grant nullification against status effect, which the power null probably is

Sierra1153 said:
I already admit that Yhwach win in a speed equalized match
I am debate under the premise that speed isn't equalized And does that power null even work on pure physical strength And how dies it interact against Dress of Heaven's Empress, which grant nullification against status effect, which the power null probably is
Yhwach has already resisted power null on a conceptual level And like i said even if speed was not equal she would still lose

If the null is passive, Ruphas being faster is irrelevant since Yhwach ability is instantaneous.

Dress of Heaven's Empress hasn't shown power null resistance, assuming it does leads to no limits fallacies.

Celestial Pegasus said:
If the null is passive, Ruphas being faster is irrelevant since Yhwach ability is instantaneous.

Dress of Heaven's Empress hasn't shown power null resistance, assuming it does leads to no limits fallacies.
Which is why my first post was to ask that is those hax passive? And the answer I received was that they wasn't, that why i start to debate

Sierra1153 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:

Which is why my first post was to ask that is those hax passive? And the answer I received was that they wasn't, that why i start to debate
the only hax that is not passsive when it comes to the A is the fate hax the precog an power null are passive

^what he said .

Also ,stats are meaningless here, between Yhwach's passive precog&powernull, ressurection and low godly regen , there is pretty much nothing that ruphas can do .

Back