• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android faces the dogs of Australia {STOMP}

I'm gonna vote for Connor due to him being more skilled in combat going off his profile and also because he might have an AP advantage due to it mentioning him smashing a metal gate

Connor shoots it, and it eventually bleeds to death

I'm gonna vote for Connor due to him being more skilled in combat going off his profile and also because he might have an AP advantage due to it mentioning him smashing a metal gate
I mean like with most predators, these guys can break bones and take on enemies comparable or even stronger. It's probably gonna be fine
Connor shoots it, and it eventually bleeds to death
Stealth and homeland advantage. The dogs at least have that

I mean, all Connor has to do is shoot both of them with his gun, and they're down quickly. Connor also has better reactions than the dingos, and it doesn't help that the stealth and homeland advantage won't really help them out here considering the starting range and that their orange fur will make it very easy for Connor to spot them. It'd be a bit more fair if the dingos started at a favorable range, but I still think Connor should be able to take them out low-diff.

What's stopping Connor from simply outsmarting the doggies and get the best of them?

Well, kinda, since Connor can predict the location where they're hiding, he could easily outskill them, and other than that, he could even shoot them.

I definetly have to go with Connor on this. I don't really see much ways the Dingos can kill Connor, even if they got the jump on him. Connor has the AP and experience in fighting 2 opponents at once (The Eden Club fight shows that he is more than capable of holding his own in a 2v1 even when his opponents have the jump on him), and the Dingos don't really have much ways to kill Connor. They can't generate enough energy with their tackles to do any meaningfull damage, and Connor is more than durable enough to take a few bites from them. It takes several bullets straight to the torso to just slow down Connor, let alone kill him. So the bites shouldn't be too much of a problem. Meanwhile, 1 well placed bullet and the doggos are down.

I don't think this would be a stomp, but the Dingos have a very low chance at success in this fight. This is pretty simular to the Connor vs Clover Parasite Fight, except that the dingos aren't as stealthy as the Parasites and arguably don't have as strong of a bite. Connor wins with Low Difficulty if this isn't a stomp.

Back