• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android meets a secret agent

Hmmmmm

Idk much about Chisato, but her analytical prediction seems good. Connor has that and Precog though, plus higher LS. I'm gonna lean on him for now via that for now.

with gun=connor bodies as he can easily read her and shot the place where she would try to dodge
H to H=connor bodies even more and i think i dont even have to explain this lol

with gun=connor bodies as he can easily read her and shot the place where she would try to dodge
H to H=connor bodies even more and i think i dont even have to explain this lol
She has gun too. Plus she also has superior skill and analytical prediction

Also speed equalized

She has gun too. Plus she also has superior skill and information analysis

Also speed equalized
i kinda doubt her having more skill and info analysis
not the mention they are useless
A. precog hard counters it
B. its based on muscle movement (half of it) which conner doesnt have

B. its based on muscle movement (half of it) which conner doesnt have
Actually it's also based on clothes and she can also do aim-dodging better

Speed equalized so it is fully possible for both to dodge each other's gunfire

Actually it's also based on clothes and she can also do aim-dodging better

Speed equalized so it is fully possible for both to dodge each other's gunfire
damn thats a very late answer anyway
precog is still there so yeah not the mention 5 meter is very close and and it probably leads to close combat which connor absolutely bodies with pressure points and basically every martial art that it exists in human history in his memory while being android and not having pain as well as immunity against pressure point makes it conner's win
So i say about 69.69/70 conner via hand to hand with 0.31/70 connor shots and then shots the place she will try to dodge

And just to get this concluded

Funny Android FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back