• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

an alien tries to subdue a teenage girl, monika vs alien x

Seems like a bit of a stomp to me. Monika can basically be deleted by X and then continue to exist by being non-corporeal and delete X.

DMB 1 said:
Seems like a bit of a stomp to me. Monika can basically be deleted by X and then continue to exist by being non-corporeal and delete X.

x would still put up a good enough fight to not call this a stomp

Monika could simply manipulate the personalities of Serena and Bellicus, making alien X completely unmanageable. Vote for Monika.

Monika says "Lol delet" and Alien X stops existing.

Ohhh goody, a fight where I know equal amounts about both charaecters! anyhoo, I do belive monika takes victory, not because im biased, but analyzeing ben 10 history, alien x, even after ben took full control, was slow to act, and this battle feels like who draws first. Alos if this is just a generic celestialsapien, then the three voices make X even slower to act. They bith have essentially the same power sets, and are the only reality warpers I know confiened to one reality so nice match up tho,

Back