• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Air of Emotion (Aria Benson Vs The Balloons (Dark Hood Vs VCRPG))

Aria's Profile and Balloons's Profiles

Stipulations
  • Fight takes place near Aria's cornerstone.
  • Aria is from Volume 1, Chapter 8.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Starting distance is 8 meters with the balloons being in a diamond position around Aria.
  • The four balloons, one of each kind, are trying to kill Aria.
Scenario
Aria, closing up shop, leaves to the forest river to take a quick bath, when she suddenly notices herself surrounded by four balloons. She has no idea that they have different emotions, and just thinks that they're some sort of spy balloons. Not wanting to chance herself getting caught, she decides to try fighting all four of them to ruin the evidence of where she is.

Who Wins?
Aria blows her foes away (Aria WIns) - 3

Aria floats away for no apparent reason (Balloons Win) - 0

Sorry. I couldn't think of anything funny to say about this outcome (Inconclusive) - 0

Last edited:
I figured that a single Balloon would be a stomp in Aria's favor, so all four of them sounds more interesting to me.

Slight correction, i didn't make the Balloon page! It's a page on VSBW and i simply used it in a fight.

Looking over at this fight, Aria has a considerable AP and Dura advantage, is significantly more skill and her win makes her more than a one trick pony, she should handily take this

Slight correction, i didn't make the Balloon page! It's a page on VSBW and i simply used it in a fight.

Looking over at this fight, Aria has a considerable AP and Dura advantage, is significantly more skill and her win makes her more than a one trick pony, she should handily take this
Ah. I had no idea on that. I'll fix it, though thanks for correcting me.

Anyways, I feel like Aria would win, but the Balloons aren't completely helpless. The Sad Balloon would be the biggest problem since Silence can possibly shut off her Air Manipulation, which given she's blind, would be absolutely detrimental to her senses since she's be forced to rely on purely her hearing. The Happy Balloon would also allow them to potentially paralyze and slow her down for the duration of the battle as well as use Smile to increase their odds of hitting her, and all four of their APs isn't so far off from where they can't damage her. They can certainly get some wounds in, so this isn't exactly a stomp, especially given the way they're all positioned around her.

However, I do think Aria wins due to her having already dealt with multiple foes at a time by sucking out their oxygen (Which is basically fatal to balloons), and her having a nearly x3 Strength and Durability boost alongside a Low healing factor means she can take a licking and keep on kicking, the latter part being literal.

Overall, while the Balloons have superior numbers, substantial status effects, and due to those, an overall Speed advantage while having about equal Range, Aria's smarts, skill, wind based powers, strength, and durability close out a win(d) for her more times than not.

Aria FTW (Low-Mid Diff)

Last edited:
Back