• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An agent has to take down a bat 7-0-0

Batman vs James Bond

Bond only has 9-B weaponry, laser gun and wrist watch, no super crazy weapons of mass destruction (Arsenal....)

Batman has his basic weaponry (batarangs, grapple gun, explosive gel, emp gun, hacker, and gun disable, which can only disable two guns before a cooldown and needs a bit of time to use)

Both can use their vehicles but they are fairly far away and Batman doesn't have his batmobile control

Both are willing to kill

Speed equalized

Both have 20 minutes of prep

Fight takes place on a Gotham rooftop (fairly even for the two of them, with Batman having a slight advantage)

Win via K.O. Or death

bat: 7 (not putting names, i am too lazy)

Secret agent:

Inconclusive:

Ok. Batman vs James Bond. This literally couldn't be more awesome.

They're about equal in experience

And they actually cancel each other out in a lot of ways

Even the vehicles have advantages over each other. Bond has oil slick, invisibility and better offensive weaponry on them, while the batmobile is arguably tougher and more versatile

Batman is much better upclose while James would win at a further range.

Because of prep, it's basically Batman trying to get up close to Bond while Bond tries to maintain range. However, Here is the clincher. Since James doesn't have his better 9-B weaponry, if Batman gets shot, his armour should save him from maximum damage. I do believe he will get shot, but I think he might just edge this from Bond. Even the gadgets on both of em equal each other out even though James might actually have a slight advantage there, but in the end I think Batman with better stealth and better close combat weaponry just edges out Bond's edges in range and gadgets.

Batman very high diff

This could of been different if Bond had better weaponry but then that would be pandering to him I think since Batman also has stuff not allowed here. Nice fight

Wow, very good argument

This is definitely a close match and Bruce will certainly be near dead by the end of this, though the laser may probe an issue for Bruce

Also very noble of you to pick the one who would actually win and not your favorite, that sets a very good example for the people on this site (myself included, just looks at any bill fight I am on haha) thank you very much for that vote

This made my day, thank you Arsenal

Terrible wonderful things!

Tbh I only use Bond cause his matches go fast and when I was little I read a book about his nephew. One of the first books I finished XD James Bond Junior 003 1/2 or something like that. Plus he is a suit wearing bad ass so yeah.

Okay so Batman fra.

But imagine if these two actually worked together. Why hasn't there been a crossover yet I mean imagine that.

I dunno if Bat would be hostile towards him initially or what but I'd actually love to see that.

Eh, Batman has more AP (Being able to laugh off his own Explosive Gell, which is superior to an RPG-7) to boot than James Bond.

OOF.

Doth Batman haveth an answer for that despite having a massive AP advantage and stronger weapons?

Back