• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peak Human vs Peak Artificial Human

KLOL506 said:
But 47 did it, as proven in the 2016 game.

He also always has his 8-C weapons from the novels, just in case.
I've seen that game and nothing suggests that those guys have anything on Batman.

Not on his profile, can't be used.

It's part of 47's prep. He used a combination of Sound Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation to trigger a massive avalanche in the novel Hitman Damnation.

Anyways if 47 has 8-C prep then either Batman has to have feats that are 8-C or higher too or I'll have to change this to random encounter, or at least minimal prep or just them knowing basic information about each other.

Or just restrict the higher tier stuff since that's allowed

I found a ton of 8-C prep feats as a minimum for 47, with the avalanche being one of them.

Then I can just restrict things up to 9-B or 9-A equipment.

KLOL506 said:
I found a ton of 8-C prep feats as a minimum for 47, with the avalanche being one of them.
Pretty sure we can't just eyeball stuff like that, should probably be calculated. Unless it's as simple as him just blowing up a building or something.

And once again, not on the profile.

The avalanche thing was in a novel, so no pictures, but it was repeatedly stated to be massive. And yes, it's as simple as 47 blowing up a building with a detonator.

Wait, that's situational then, since it's just blowing stuff up in specific places. Batman can also do that, and he's survived exploding buildings before too.

KLOL506 said:
The avalanche thing was in a novel, so no pictures, but it was repeatedly stated to be massive. And yes, it's as simple as 47 blowing up a building with a detonator.
Okay, still unsure about that mountain thing, but the second one is simple enough. Should probably be added real quick.

It's already added, Wright. I'm sure there are more prep feats in the 2016 and 2018 games, I'll play them soon to check.

that

is a good question

I more meant being in range.

At range both can just stealth towards each other tbh.

Yes. Inconclusive is what I voted. 47's guns are a big advantage, but the man could kill with a lot of other things than guns.

Back