• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An addition for Meruem and Shaiapouf.

Should Meruem and Pouf get High regen through king of flies? This is because poufs smallest clones are the size of an atom and I think he can regenerate from it.

To my knowledge, he can't regenerate from individual clones, in fact if the clones die he ends up permanently weakened (like when he let Meriden absorb a clone with half his power and was permanently weakened).

Blahblah9755 said:
To my knowledge, he can't regenerate from individual clones, in fact if the clones die he ends up permanently weakened (like when he let Meriden absorb a clone with half his power and was permanently weakened).
Yea your right.

It's not really Regenerationn it just makes them harder to kill since they have to destroy the atom sized bugs but the command center can only remain the side of a bee.

@Emperor but wasn't it in the anime that Morel hit one of the clones and it turned into shreds and regenerated from the shreds would that be High-Mid?

@Emperor I kinda feel that this is high-mid because the clones came back from the shreds but I am probably wrong. Just tell me what you think.

I was misremembering something, and was thinking he had dispersed himself and reformed to avoid injury. He could have at least low-high at most high for clones since he can't survive incineration but can supposedly disperse and reform from stuff significantly smaller than smoke particles, considering what lightning is, it could have been reducing him to plasma rather than just burning him, which is why I think "at most high" is fine to keep in. But for the main just high mid, since he needs the bee sized piece to be alive. He'd also need a weakness that if any part of him/large clone is killed, he's permanently weakened.

He should also probably have small size when split, type 2 for main body, at least type 4, possibly type 5 for clones.

Lightning and electricity in HxH are treated extremely realistic.

Pouf himself can only shrink to a Bee so the regen doesn't apply too him is also a weakness. I agree with what you said.

I see that Shaiapouf has Limited Telepathy because he "seemingly read Pitou's mind" He didn't actually read her mind, he was just really good at guessing what people feel from their expressions alone. It's something for his intelligence section, but nothing else.

Back