• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An actual baby versus THE BABY SHREDDER!

In a serious error of judgment, while Dash & Violet go Trick-or-Treating for Halloween, & they themselves go to a Halloween party, Robert & Helen Parr have hired a babysitter, & informed said babysitter about Jack-Jack's behaviour & powers, as well as disabled the house's security systems.

Thus, Jack-Jack Parr is all alone at home tonight with his babysitter.

That Babysitter.... Is Vicky.

(AKA, The Baby Shredder, but since her profile doesn't seem to account for that alternate identity of hers, ignore it for the purposes of this match, unless you wanna like, assume she showed up in it as a Halloween costume, lol.)

Not a moment into starting the job, Vicky decides she doesn't actually care about it, & that she wants Jack-Jack gone, even if that means dead.
Likewise, I doubt Jack-Jack thinks fondly of Vicky either.

Anyway, match conditions:
Vicky has prior knowledge of Jack-Jack Parr's behaviour & Powers/Abilities, given to her by his parents, since she's to babysit him. Vicky is also bloodlusted.
Vicky has none of her Optional Equipment.
Jack-Jack is in-character.
Fight begins at the Parr's newest household, whichever & wherever that is, on Halloween evening.

Hopefully this match-up isn't too unfair.

I'm almost sure that vicky without equipaments can't take Jack-Jack down by any way, even worst is that her fear manipulation would make Jack-Jack alread start atacking with al his powers, I don't think Vick can survive Demon Jack-Jack on fire

I'm almost sure that vicky without equipaments can't take Jack-Jack down by any way, even worst is that her fear manipulation would make Jack-Jack alread start atacking with al his powers, I don't think Vick can survive Demon Jack-Jack on fire
I excluded/restricted Optional Equipment. She still has access to her Standard Equipment.
Also, how do we know Jack-Jack wouldn't get scared enough to flee?

I excluded/restricted Optional Equipment. She still has access to her Standard Equipment.
Also, how do we know Jack-Jack wouldn't get scared enough to flee?
ever time jack-jack got scared he chose fight not flight if I remenber right, I will lock vick standard equipament in a second and say my opinion

Alright. Take your ti-

Wow, fast.
Though, why wouldn't "A regular phone that ejects sleeping gas when used." be useful here?
limited range, the person need to put It on his face to work, Jack-Jack in his demon form (mostly used whem fighting big oponents like syndrome) would be really dificult to put the phone on his face to let the sleeping gas afect him, and he could always beacome intangyble to dodge It, and he has clonage... the amont of **** he can trow in this fight is what makes me think he wins, but Vicky can win if she plays all of her cards right.

limited range, the person need to put It on his face to work,
Force it onto him? Vicky is pretty intelligent, bloodlusted, & has seemingly superior Lifting Strength. (Class 1 vs Jack-Jack's "At least Average Human Class (Easily lifted large deck furniture), most likely higher with certain powers".)
and he could always beacome intangyble to dodge It, and he has clonage...
Would he know to avoid it? It looks like an ordinary phone, right?
the amont of **** he can trow in this fight is what makes me think he wins, but Vicky can win if she plays all of her cards right.
In theory, she can win. Dunno how well she could/would use prior knowledge, but I feel like I get what you mean. Just unsure how likely what is.

Would he know to avoid it? It looks like an ordinary phone, right?
well, most of his powers activate alone in oportune moments, like whem he was fighting the racoon and become elastic enough to ignore the racoon damage, so It's likle that would activate alone
Force it onto him? Vicky is pretty intelligent, bloodlusted, & has seemingly superior Lifting Strength. (Class 1 vs Jack-Jack's "At least Average Human Class (Easily lifted large deck furniture), most likely higher with certain powers".)
Trie spraing a Racoon with sleeping gas whem he is at your face multilating It, same thing here but is a super powerd baby instead of a racoon
In theory, she can win. Dunno how well she could/would use prior knowledge, but I feel like I get what you mean. Just unsure how likely what is.
I would say she would need luck and don't mess up any oportunity to use the sleeping gas phone

Trie spraing a Racoon with sleeping gas whem he is at your face multilating It, same thing here but is a super powerd baby instead of a racoon

I would say she would need luck and don't mess up any oportunity to use the sleeping gas phone
In theory, she could restrain him, since she massively outlifts him.

Intangibility, duplication, size changing and teleport would make this very dificult
Fair enough. Mr Incredible did have similar issues.
I wonder if it would be worth giving her her Optional Equipment. (Excluding the Re-Do Watch & Magic TV Remote, unless people think it's that skewed, even with Vicky being Bloodlusted & having Prior Knowledge.)

Fair enough. Mr Incredible did have similar issues.
I wonder if it would be worth giving her her Optional Equipment. (Excluding the Re-Do Watch & Magic TV Remote, unless people think it's that skewed, even with Vicky being Bloodlusted & having Prior Knowledge.)
well, this isn't a stomp alread, I will look her optional equipament and them give my opinion

seeing that all of her equipaments that would go(minus this 2) are just standard weponary I guess she can have It, It would make Jack-Jack easyer to kill, don't know if would change my vote trough

I would go tovick if you give her Optional Equipament, Jack-Jack wold die if she uses the bombs or the fire wepons if he don't get to atack first,but sinse Vicky is bloodlusted she would just go for one of this 2 to take care of him fast, with opitional equipament I would unbloodlust her

Back