• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An actual Aincrad CRT because Mark won't stop complaining

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
A rehash of an old CRT, ironically the first CRT I participated in, but the premise is very simple.

An Incarnation of the Radius' AP is 8-B+ from one of their attacks, but everyone else who scales from this event does not have the + and instead scales to another calc.

I don't know why this is the case but the old arguments were that they didn't do enough damage or got one shot by the bosses attacks but we know this to not be the case.

This is the fight, and I will agree that BEFORE everyone had gotten their SEED/SAO data they were getting stomped, but it's important to remember that after Agil, Silica, Kirito, Asuna, Silica and Lisbeth they are then portrayed as overwhelmingly winning, with those 6 dealing the most damage (and this is visually shown as well).

Another thing to remember is that their account data is linked to the SEED, and that progresses carries over between games. The main cast has been levelling up their accounts in many games, so for them to be powerful enough to contend with the final boss? Yeah that makes sense.

Also after everyone gets their data there's like 0 oneshotting occurring, so I really wonder where that came from lol.

TL;DR give the plus to the Floor 100 Keys of the Aincrad Characters.

Also this fight is heavily condensed for copy right reasons so go pirate it or something.

I don't know why this is the case but the old arguments were that they didn't do enough damage or got one shot by the bosses attacks but we know this to not be the case.
Sinon was very close to one-shot, the rest of them still had to dogpile the thing to just get through its shields and then start doling out damage, which doesn't really suggest they each individually have that comparable of a footing

At least I remember as such from the full product

Sinon was very close to one-shot, the rest of them still had to dogpile the thing to just get through its shields and then start doling out damage, which doesn't really suggest they each individually have that comparable of a footing

At least I remember as such from the full product
I'm rewatching the scene, and I'm not really seeing any of this. Once everyone gets their account data, Sinon doesn't get hit after the fact, and the shields are also just completely absent, all damage dealt to the boss is by the main 6 with everyone just giving off supportive fire with Magic or Guns.

The others involved in the fight shouldn't scale, but the main 6 who actually had their account data and were art of dealing the main big melee damage? They should definitely get it/

Back