• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An ability for Meliodas

When Meliodas goes to fight Dolor and Gloxinia, he explains that if he had told his allies of his plan, Gloxinia and Dolor could have used their magic to learn of it, but it would be fine if only he knew.

Would this imply that one of the two can read minds, and that Meliodas has resistance to mind reading? Or am I misinterpreting this?

this is the part you mean right? http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/11374/TBD-171.0/compressed/g017.jpg

well, i dont see a mind-readin ability, but balors maic eye can see through every plan according to meliodas so maybe some kind of hyper-intuition?

i guess we could add a "can see through even the best hidden plans with his magic eye" to balors ability list,

PS: i only now realized what meliodas actually said, "no matter how strong he would be, if balor and the first fairy king had been on guard he would have never been able to defeat them"...wow, seems like the ancient gaint and fairy are much stronger than they showed until now :D

Yeah, that's the part. I guess the translation I'm reading isn't very good, the one you linked explains it much better. I had just assumed it was something like mind reading, as the translation I read just said their magic would let them find out, without explaining how or even which of the two's magic it was.

So Dolor should have some sort of hyper-intuition, and Meliodas some sort of ability to hide his plans from said hyper-intuition then?

^nah, i would say dolor simply has the power to see through any kind of previous-planned strategy, which meliodas purposely didnt make in order to counter exactly this ability,

maybe you should make a content revision thread, or post this in the NNT discussion thread and lets see what others will say :)

Well this is a content revision thread, but I'll ask about it in the NNT discussion thread. Thanks!

Back