• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amy Rose

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but would prefer more community input.

From a glance this seems fine. Having trouble seeing if Sonic Chronicles is canon or not...best I found was something on the SEGA forums saying "maybe?".

I can agree with most of this. I'm suspicious on that being a super form though, especially seeing how Espio and that other guy can use it. Eh. Guess I can just let others decide on that. Like I said, everything else I wholeheartedly support.

I have asked Unclechairman for input.

I'm fine with the addition of the Color Powers. They come from Sonic Runners, though, which features practically every recurring character from the games, so all of their profiles would need updated as well.

I don't think the "Hyper mode" should scale to the actual Super states. The wiki article describes it as "a weaker type of Super state", it features no visual changes to the characters other than the addition of sparkles, and it actually decreases a stat (durability) upon activation as opposed to the actual Super states which drastically increase all stats. Assuming it's as strong as a proper Super state seems to be a stretch, though I'm fine with adding it to the characters' profiles while noting it greatly increases offensive capablity while decreasing defense.

As for Chronicles, there's this (first post, top of page). An actual employee working for SEGA declared the game non-canon. Sure, it's not one of the higher-ups saying this, but as ArchangelUK says, you're probably not going to get much better. On top of this, no future game in the series refers back to it.

I agree with Uncle.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Sonic: The Fighters isn't canon and there's no real connection between the "Hyper mode" and Super Form.

Well, there isn't anything that would explicitly point to it being non-canon, but it is a spin-off, and it hardly ever gets acknowledged or referred to in future games.

So, what would Hyper Form stats be? And regarding the durability, if it wasn't similar to her AP she would break her arm when attacking.

At least Low 7-C/Small City level, probably City level for AP. No change to the durability.

Granted, I haven't played Sonic the Fighters, but feats-wise, all the wiki page said on the form was that they beat Eggman in 15 seconds and escaped the exploding Death Egg. And for the durability, I'm not entirely sure what "shield" represents, but I have an idea; the characters' durability and/or their ability to block attacks. The "Hyper mode" is said to decrease that, though I don't know by how much. Just note it in the page when it gets edited.

So, is anybody willing to update the Sonic profiles with colour powers?

Back