• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amorphous Physiology for Soul King Yhwach

During the final battle against Aizen, and Ichigo, Yhwach displayed a type of Amorphous Physiology after resurrection. I'll list the scans in order.

We later got a following confirmation from the canon novel Bleach: WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU in chapter 2, where Yhwach's fate is described:

Code:
 After Kurosaki Ichigo had triumphed over Yhwach, his remains were transported to the Soul King Palace at the hands of Squad Zero soldiers. Hundreds of binding seals were placed around the corpse which still contained a vast amount of Reiryoku (spiritual energy) even after death, by storing it as the new lynchpin in the Soul King Greater Palace area, the world was spared from collapse.
EDIT: I apologize for not explaining the topic earlier, this amorphous body made of reiatsu energy is a form that Yhwach takes after he is cut in half by Ichigo, and his soul body vanishes. When he revives himself, he takes the form of this amorphous body.

Pretty sure he was just throwing around/manipulating his reiatsu/Mimi cloak.

Every time he lolnoped stuff with the Almighty, he was replacing stuff with a possible future meaning the damage taken never actually happened to him.

I'm gonna say no to Amorphous Physiology

just gonna say that the almighty doesn't replace things with a possible future, but instead rewrites the current future. The possible future part is just what he sees with this eyes, and he will know everytime the future is changed. Hence why he has so many eyes.

no he just rewrites the future to whatever he wants, as it's said multiple times by yhwach, nothing about needing a possible future. The possible future part is to account for the future changing from one to another during battle, hence yhwach is able to keep watch over them. This is why hashwalth was caught off-guard by uryuu, since he lacks the eyes to see all the possible futures.

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure he was just throwing around/manipulating his reiatsu/Mimi cloak.
Every time he lolnoped stuff with the Almighty, he was replacing stuff with a possible future meaning the damage taken never actually happened to him.

I'm gonna say no to Amorphous Physiology
I want to clarify that this post has nothing to do with the Almighty. (What's a mimi cloack?) I am talking about his body been melted with his own reiatsu energy, and the way he changes his body shape. His white mimi eyes have fused with his hair, cloak, body, and spiritual energy attacks during battle many times even when not using the Almighty.

Mimi Cloak = the thing with all the eyes that he gets immediately after absorbing Mimihagi. We can clearly see that he has a solid body and is just manipulating his reiatsu. If you wanna say reiatsu is amorphous then sure but Yhwach is not.

Bobybobster said:
no he just rewrites the future to whatever he wants, as it's said multiple times by yhwach, nothing about needing a possible future. The possible future part is to account for the future changing from one to another during battle, hence yhwach is able to keep watch over them. This is why hashwalth was caught off-guard by uryuu, since he lacks the eyes to see all the possible futures.
Let's keep the topic center on Yhwach's reiatsu, and not the Almighty.

AnonymousBlank said:
Mimi Cloak = the thing with all the eyes that he gets immediately after absorbing Mimihagi. We can clearly see that he has a solid body and is just manipulating his reiatsu. If you wanna say reiatsu is amorphous then sure but Yhwach is not.
Are you speaking about his solid body appearing after all of his abilities were remove from him including the mimi cloack that covers not just his cloak, but his body, and hair? Half of his body became amorphous again when the powers came back to him.

Sorry, I was trying to correct it. I too was under the impression that it was how the almighty worked, till I looked at the manga viz scans again.

As for this im not sure, yhwach is still flesh and blood underneath the black cloak, as we see ichigo draw blood from him with is gran ray thingie. Maybe he is able to merge with his reiatsu?

I am talking about everytime we see him after he absorbs Mimi. GT/GRC cuts/makes him bleed, we can clearly see his hands and mouth etc. The black stuff is just a bunch of visible reiatsu pouring off him that he manipulates to fight, he still has a physical body under there.

Bobybobster said:
Sorry, I was trying to correct it. I too was under the impression that it was how the almighty worked, till I looked at the manga viz scans again.
As for this im not sure, yhwach is still flesh and blood underneath the black cloak, as we see ichigo draw blood from him with is gran ray thingie. Maybe he is able to merge with his reiatsu?
I apologize for not explaining it better, I'll edit the OP soon, this amorphous body is the form Yhwach takes after he is killed by Ichigo, and his physical soul body vanishes.

AnonymousBlank said:
If this is for after Ichigo kills him, then why are there so many links to stuff prior to his defeat?
Eh? This is after Ichigo slice his body in half. Ironically, he dies the same way twice in this fight, but the second time he can't use the Almighty to bring himself because his powers barely return when he is slice.

Bobybobster said:
I think he means yhwach died, but then he didn't die due to almighty
Correct. Evidence.

• His soul exploded. The only remains was his energy, and hair.
  • He already used the Almighty after Ichibe remove all of his powers before, so he prove to be able to use the Almighty even when his name, stats, abilities, and memories are remove from him.
  • After 10 years his reiatsu is still sentient, and can travel dimensions and attack even when his corpse, and his remaining reiatsu is sealed away in another dimension.

I think it's pretty clear he can alter his body to a mass of Reiatsu, when he revived himself he looked like a muck monster. He wasn't simply covered in it because when Ichigo cut him in half all there was is black reishi, there wasn't any blood or anything.

We also know he can operate as a mass of pure reishi, via the 10 year tineskip. As for what the OP is suggesting it is I'm not sure.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I think it's pretty clear he can alter his body to a mass of Reiatsu, when he revived himself he looked like a muck monster. He wasn't simply covered in it because when Ichigo cut him in half all there was is black reishi, there wasn't any blood or anything.
We also know he can operate as a mass of pure reishi, via the 10 year tineskip. As for what the OP is suggesting it is I'm not sure.
That he gets the ability you just mentioned on his profile.

Back