• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us Discussion: Airship update

As shown before, the Right Hand Man skin has a new kill animation where the upper body of the Crewmates are disintegrated. This could probably be calced. I estimate higher into 9-C or the lower bounds of 9-B.

The Impostors can also be standing right where the plane crashes into the airship, but still come out alive.

Also since the Airship is bigger than Polus the vent calc can be redone for a higher result.
The biggest distance between vents appears to be between the cockpit and the viewing deck

Last edited:
I discovered that during the part where they throw away the trash bags, they can carry 3 of them at a time if you were to play this on freeplay, and each one contains a diamond. We dont get to see how large the diamonds are in the Airship, but given how every trash animation is the same, we should be able to compare the diamonds thrown away at the Skeld to the crewmate’s height, since for a brief period, the trash being thrown away is shown, including the diamonds.

If possible, this may warrant a potential physical AP upgrade to 9-B as well as a higher LS.

Probably not, seems to just be another use of tech manip. Summoning Charles is really only applicable on the airship itself.

Should i try calcing the speed for some of the Imposters kill animations?
I remember trying to calc the speed of the tounge once and got a result that was decently into Subsonic
Maybe the result would be similar for other kill animations

So since an Impostor can disintegrate a cyborg Crewmate, would it be possible to get a calc using the metal half? It'd probably be higher than just the Crewmate's normal bodies, right?

I was thinking 3 but i guess Among us is a rather small verse so this would technically scale to the majority of it.
If this gets accepted we would have to wait until the CRT gets accepted before we can apply the laser speed.
Btw would this scale to the Impostors reactions? the laser probably not but if they can punch at Subsonic speeds that would probably also scale to their reaction speed.

I mean for all we know the cybernetics may just be covering the surface of the body. So maybe but i'm unsure.

Could the Skelds lasers be a reaction feat for Crewmates and The Impostor? since they can percieve them however that could just be game mechanics.

Could the Skelds lasers be a reaction feat for Crewmates and The Impostor? since they can percieve them however that could just be game mechanics.
Thats not game mechanics, but even then, the distance they were to the asteroid as well as the asteroids size is unknown, so we cant calculate it given the vagueness.

So i did say something on the earlier discussion thread about a possible Mira profile.
Not much is known about Mira tho so idk if that's possible.

So i just had a thought maybe the lasers on Polus could be used for this, The Crewmates can still percieve them and they can travel from Polus to Space in a second.
Maybe the distance from Earth to Space could be used?
This should also scale to the Skeld since it's lasers function almost the same.

Mega bumb
After some research (5 seconds of googling) i found out that the smallest asteroid ever discovered is 2 meters i diameter, would it be possible to use this as a low-ball for the skeld lasers?

Back