• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karthus doesn't rip souls by finger pointing. He drains life force. Things around him slowly [well, quickly, usually] wither and die relative to how powerful they are compared to him. Plants are nothing. Amon has massive life force, I don't even need to use headcanon for that. His personal story has him killing fodder very quickly, but in the Harrowing stories it's not so and he's still vs Mortals.

Karthus cannot kill him.

There's also an argument to be made on whether Karthus has access to Amon's soul because of the relation Amon has with the Void. Since he can "die" in the normal physical realm but still not be dead. Is his soul in the Void and thus inaccessible to Karthus? This part is pretty damn hard to decipher and I'm pretty invested in League and Starcraft Lore. Doesn't do Karthus any favors though.

I agree this is a stomp and will be closing, but Amon doesn't resist soul hax. When Amon's physical body is destroyed his soul can flee to the Void and regenerate. However being able to move as a disembodied soul doesn't mean you can resist a soul manipulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back