• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
McQueen gets his memory erased and is confused and then mistakes Amnesio for a giant bug so tries to kill it but then he breaks his hand which reflects to Amnesio, McQueen screams and then they both faint

Just so you know, Amnesio's memory erasure takes away everything short of basic human functions such as how to walk, talk, breathe, etc.

That means his name, the fact that he has a stand, whatever made him so depressed, and everything else in between is gone.

Three month never bump.

I actually think that Amnesio will win, mostly thanks to what Arrogant said. Amnesio erases his memories instantly and mentally incapacitates him, making him wonder why he's even there or what he was doing. So...my vote goes to the memory bug.

I vote inconclusive. Just because he doesn't have his memory, doesn't mean he won't kill himself. HtH works whether he knows about it or not, so he just kills himself as always and the other dude dies as well.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I vote inconclusive. Just because he doesn't have his memory, doesn't mean he won't kill himself. HtH works whether he knows about it or not, so he just kills himself as always and the other dude dies as well.
Why would he kill himself though? He lost his memory, so he lost the reason why he was so suicidally depressed in the first place. So Amnesio would win via incapacitation.

@Starter Pack

Sadly, even if what makes you depressed gets lost, its still a chemical thing. These events started him in the downward spiral, but it still likely deeply effected him brain chemistry. He won't necessarilly know why, but he will still try to kill himself just with slightly less passion

Really? Wow. That bites. And if HtH activates automatically, then...

Darn it.

Inconclusive.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Just so you know, Amnesio's memory erasure takes away everything short of basic human functions such as how to walk, talk, breathe, etc.

That means his name, the fact that he has a stand, whatever made him so depressed, and everything else in between is gone.
On second thought, McQueen forgets and dies

I hope this is not an unnecessary bump...

In any case, I vote for Amnesio. This is a hilarious match to think about to be honest, and I can't see any of them taking the win cleanly.

Of couse, McQueen will keep trying to kill himself, but as long as Amnesio keeps erasing his memories, he will get perpetually confused and forget momentarily what he was about to do to kill himself, effectively incapacitating him.

Back