• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amethyst vs. Leroy (Battle of the Artificial Alien Creations) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Amethyst travels back to the Kindergarten to see how the place was doing, when all of a sudden, a projectile from outer space comes down and crashes into the rock wall where Amethyst and her siblings were born. When a red creature emerges from the crash site, alive and well, Amethyst becomes furious with it for ruining one of the only connections she had to her past, and charges after it. The red creature happily and eagerly rushes to meet her in combat, and the two of them charges straight into battle without a sign of hesitation.

In the blue corner, we have Amethyst from Steven Universe, and in the red corner, we have Leroy from Lilo & Stitch.

Catch and Release Amethyst 006
Leroy vector anger and denial by radiant eclipse-d71rakw
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed outside help.

-The battle takes place in the Kindergarten, giving Amethyst a clear home-field advantage.

-Speed is equalized

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Amethyst: 7 (Gojira1234, Steven Pogi Paitao, Dargoo Faust, CinnabarManx421, Iapitus The Impaler, WeeklyBattles, ZackMoon1234)

Leroy: 0

Inconclusive: 0

This is an interesting matchup. I'm much more familiar with Amethyst but Leroy seems to have some abilities that can match Amethyst's blow for blow and vice versa. Though I think the unpredictability of Amethyst's shapeshifting might push it more toward Ame. I'll give my vote to her for now.

Leroy scales to Stitch who scales to Splodeyhead's 22 Teraton feat

Amethyst scales to Pearl who referred to a ship capable of tanking the energy produced by a 44 Teraton explosio as delecate, as well as being stated by an official guidebook to not be too far behind Garnet in strength with Garnet in that same scene being able to easily demolish the ship.

Yep, it sure has. Hoping to get it settled before long.

Nah, you good. I just need two more votes here, ya digg?

Yep. It's scientifically proven that people are more likely to contribute one more vote than two, and Weekly stole that from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back