• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captain America and Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)- MCU Civil War versions

America and Germany- Hetalia anime

Basic knowledge for each team

Speed equalized.

In character, but assume perfect teamwork

Fight until one team is incapacitated or knocked out

No outside help

Start 50 ft apart

Round 1: Hand to Hand only

Round 2: Standard weapons are allowed (Cap has his shield and America, Winter Soldier, and Germany all have their guns
IMG 9740
IMG 9745
IMG 9744
)

Alright. Speed is not equalized. So I will give speed edge to Marvel Characters. Both America & Germany have had experience throughout war since their inception so I give them an edge in hand to hand and thus I find round one inconclusive unless you clarify speed here.

As for round two. Again, clarify speed. If speed isn't equalized I doubt guns would do much help for America or Germany.

So until clarification, I say Marvel Characters have advantaged.

Thanks for pointing that out. I did mean to equalize it, but I forgot to put it in the original post. I will edit it now.

With speed equalized, America & Germany take R1 due to Durability of both characters having only Wall Level Durability/AP meanwhile America and Germany have Small Building Level AP & Dura and their striking strength is way above either.

During Round 2. Captain America would be harder to KO due to his shield but Winter will for sure get KO'd due to again Germany having an edge in physical strikes and power.

Eventually America and Germany will gang up on Capt America and his shield can't block everything soo..

Aliies win, possibly with Medium Difficulty. Neither can negate their immortality anyway.

Back