• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww ya beat me to it. Both rounds would be a stalemate, 682 can adapt to anything Amazo throws at him, but Amazo can absorb 682's cells and gain the ability to do the same. You might want to restrict 682's universe destruction upon death though.

Actually...682 is starting with 123 absorbed in this fight? If so then he might actually win the speed equalized round...

The last time something absorbed 682 cells it turned into another 682, but tissue samples were absorbed with no problems. How much of his opponent does Amazo usually absorb when copying abilities?

Also, I wouldn't think it beyond 682's abilities to gain immunity to Amazo copying its abilities after a while, and even force his cells out of Amazo/remove Amazo's 682-powers from him, so I'll have to go with the Hard-to-kill Reptile here, though I'll probably be easily convinced to change my vote to inconclusive.

682 tops out at universe plus by dying. Amazo tops out at low 2-C by copying. It's safe to say that Amazo would live to continue copying 682's powers eternally. Inconclusive.

Just noticed that on 682's page it has immunity to absorption, and can become inorganic at will. The absobption immunity will prevent Amazo from copying it, and if it's inorganic its cells would cease to be cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back