• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Amazo High 4-C with all the abilities he copied from the JL.

X at the peak of his powers during X series, he gets all his copied abilities from the mavericks he has defeated up to that point.

Round 1: Speed Equal

Round 2: Unequal speed

Which droid comes out on top?

X stomps. Freezes time and walks up to Amazo before shooting him with absolute zero ice.

Reppuzan said:
X stomps. Freezes time and walks up to Amazo before shooting him with absolute zero ice.
Well, absolute zero may not work on him considering he has flash's (or at least is heavily implied to) abilities which allow him to break free from CapCold's ice (which is Absolute Zero too).

But I'm sure he has no counter for Timestop.

If he has all the abilities, wouldn't he also have the Flash's speed force (And by extension, his extreme speeds/hax)? If so, then this is a stomp

If not, then this is a pretty good win for X thanks to time stop

I mean, to the best of my knowledge, Amazo has to manually activate an individual hero's power to in order to use it (which is represented by reciting the designated identity of the hero he's copying).

Assuming this is the start of the match and Amazo starts up in base (I'm not sure which version of Amazo this is, but I'm assuming Post-Crisis, so probably copying Post-Crisis Supes). As a result, if X is aiming to kill, there's no reason for him to not time stop and finish the fight quickly (upon which he has a good chunk of a speed advantage).

Then again, I might be wrong about the Amazo powers thing (I've only really seen the Justice League, Young Justice, and Under the Red Hood versions), so correct me if that is the case.

SomebodyData said:
If he has all the abilities, wouldn't he also have the Flash's speed force (And by extension, his extreme speeds/hax)? If so, then this is a stomp
If not, then this is a pretty good win for X thanks to time stop

He doesn't seem to have the full extent of flash's abilities though, considering once he tapped into the speed force he was able to turn him into a statue, but by simple powerscaling he is fast enough to outmatch superman.

Reppuzan said:
I mean, to the best of my knowledge, Amazo has to manually activate an individual hero's power to in order to use it (which is represented by reciting the designated identity of the hero he's copying).

Hmm, if that's the case then the lag between him activating his powers would leave a huge opening for anyone to abuse.

X godstomps via superior everything. Amazo could only win via speedforce and I don't think his use of it is anywhere close to as broken as Wally. If so then he wins, but otherwise he gets wrecked all rounds.

Back