• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Am I the only person who thinks that Juuzou should be in the same tier as Furuta

I just don't see Furuta being a 7B but Juuzou only a Low 7C, they should logically both be in the same tier and comparable to each other.

Juuzou is slightly inferior in power to Kaneki before turning into a Dragon. This tells us the fact that he was forced to use Abara as a human shield, they were both very badly battered and besides Juuzou himself noted that Kaneki was faster than him.
However, this Kaneki is significantly weaker than its Post-Dragon self.
And I also note that the same Uta almost defeated Juuzou, but Uta looks weak in comparison with Furuta.
But to be fair, the Low 7-C level is minimal, given that Eto performed this feat by accident, given the multiple superiority of Kaneki and Arima over it, and given the further growth of forces.

Back