• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CRT is over. Fight can go on.

IIRC, Matt mentioned that Dovahkiin's resistances are hilariously OP to the point where you'd need High 1-Bs to null them.

KLOL506 said:

IIRC, Matt mentioned that Dovahkiin's resistances are hilariously OP to the point where you'd need High 1-Bs to null them.
I'm pretty sure that is both not true, non cambat applicable outside of verse, and, if true, only applies to like three abilities none of which Alucard uses.

Just going to say even without high 1-B resistances (which applies to nothing Alucard uses like fate or casuality manipulation (it does mess up time manipulation but Alucard doesn't need that) I'm pretty sure the Dovahkiin still resist most of Alucards Powers as most of his powers are just resistances. However due to most his powers being resistances Alucard resist every the Dragonborn does and causally one shots through his hilariously massive ap advantage.

(Going to work right now so I won't be able to respond for like three hours this was honestly a pretty bad time to join the thread but too late now)

Keeweed said:
The Dovahkiin has type 4 acausality which grant resistance to causality and fate manipulation. In addition, I also want to know where people got this idea of Dovahkiin having high 1-B resistance.

I know he has resistance to fate and causality I probably worded it wrong when saying that's something he does resist (not sure if it is on a high 1-B scale but he does resist it).

KLOL506 said:

When and where did Matt said this?

Waria Kambang said:
KLOL506 said:

When and where did Matt said this?
AFAIK, in one of the revision threads for TES. Could be wrong tho.

KLOL506 said:
Legendary Artifacts at the best level are Low 1-C if the hero finds their true potential like the Skeleton Key or Umbra. There are two of them can reach High 1-B, but they need Et'Adas directly channeling their power, which it is very unlikely given how they do not give a shit after the creation of Mundus.

I'll go find it but in one of past threads we had people where saying Castlevania has a massive chain of scaling. Also 23x baseline isn't absurdly above baseline since the top of low 2-C's tier is literally infinite.

Jills aren't baseline. Alduin oneshotted 22 or 23 of them casually. Miraak is stronger than Alduin and Dovahkiin is stronger than him. That doesn't sound just 23x baseline.

This was from glass by the way so it was from an admin and not a random person.

"Alucard >>>> both Richter and Maria (Symphony of the Night) >>>> Richter and Maria (Rondo of Blood) >>>>> Trevor, Sypha, and Grant >>>>> Dracula"

It doesn't. At best you can extend it as Time Reaper (baseline) < Galamoth << Dracula <= Alucard/Belmonts. Since everyone is around the same level, almost none is above each other. Maaaaybe Richter and Alucard would be above that, since there was a statement somewhere that Richter is the strongest Belmont, and Alucard beat a possessed Richter. But that's very dodgy since nothing implies that the Belmonts are somehow that far superior in strength.

And, yeah no at the x23.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Jills aren't baseline. Alduin oneshotted 22 or 23 of them casually. Miraak is stronger than Alduin and Dovahkiin is stronger than him. That doesn't sound just 23x baseline.
Forgot this was post dlc; that's still around the 20-30 range though.

Ok so I guess I was wrong there, but Alucard still resist almost all of the Dovahkiin's hax while most of Alucard's kills the Dovahkiin pretty easily. This reminds me of that fight we had with Ahzidal vs Dracula, but the Dovahkiin doesn't have that dragon priest's bfr and that dragon priest was in his prime (when Dargoo said he would have stomped the Dovahkiin) and he still barely got an inconclusive against Dracula. Much less the Dovahkiin (a person that dragon priest could stomp) vs Alucard (someone who stomps Dracula). ABC logic sure, but Alucard has the same reason for wining as Dracula did while the Dovahkiin doesn't have the reason that was an inconclusive so I'm pretty sure the Dovahkiin is haxed to death here

TacticalNuke002 said:
Applying the 7.5x oneshot rule gives above 200x
Good thing we don't use that rule for in verse one shots or else we would get a million above baseline dragon ball which was rejected hard.

Should point out that million times baseline was using 2x on top of that and still got that absurd number.

@Keeweed What hax? What what are you talking about. Alucard doesn't have anything significant that works on the Dovahkiin.

Fandom just ate my last post. Anyways I now have an idea for a thread (it was in my last post but that was destroyed). I'll probably just change my vote to the Dovahkiin.

Yeah, voting Dovah

Skull of Corruption summons an Alucard that works for Dovah and Staff of Magnus does low 1-C powernull. Both are obviously bad news for Alucard.

That doesn't really answer my question. Has he used it in character? Cause aside from the dragon shouts, the Dovahkiin doesn't have anything to start off with iirc.

Pretty sure his metaphysics make him every possible combination of actions at once. Like, that guy that decided to make the "beat skyrim with no items" and the guy that did 100% of everything in it are equally true at the same time.

No idea how that actually applies tough.

wait so

Dovahkiin is over 20x stronger

and Dovahkiin also resists all of Alucard's moves that would net him the win

How is this not a stomp?

ZephyrosOmega said:
wait so

How is this not a stomp?
Woah there he doesn't resist everything

Where does Dovahkin scale above 20X baseline?

Ok so that means it's basically random AF on what he starts with, so how does that prove he uses the staff of magnus in character?

ABoogieYesSir said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
wait so

How is this not a stomp?
Woah there he doesn't resist everything
He resists Transmutation and Soul manipulation (Alucard's wincons)

Everything else relies on damage and gets lolnoped by 20x AP advantage.

Theglassman12 said:
Where does Dovahkin scale above 20X baseline?

Ok so that means it's basically random AF on what he starts with, so how does that prove he uses the staff of magnus in character?
There is a Matt quote about PM. Let me find it.

Back