• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos (GoW) Vs Alucard (Castlevania)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rau

Both will be compared to vsb profiles.

- Speed equalized.
- Anyway, for the real match, the battle will take place in the city. in areas where both are equal. Both have character but willing to kill.
- Both 2.C

AlucardUArt.png
Kratos_Went_Sicko_Mode_OMG_28leg.png

You will never touch this world again. In Mother's name, I swear it!:

Death can have me when it earns me.:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The only input I can give for this thread is that I'm pretty sure Alucard resists everything Kratos can throw at him, outside of that I can't contribute anything else.

Unless Kratos is a smurf, he can't do anything against passive Plot manipulation.(Btw how many layers does Alucard have?)

Reactions: Rau
It doesn't matter whether it's passive or not
Alucard resists everything Kratos has to offer and more

It doesn't matter whether it's passive or not
Alucard resists everything Kratos has to offer and more
Give an example? How many layers does it have? Because the profiles are almost similar except for Plot and a few haxs.

Because PoH has higher layer in all the hax and resistances he has.

Alucard scales to a higher value, so he can One shot.

He has immortalities and regenerations + resistance to having them negated.

Considering Castlevania's scale, it should also have a larger scale of infinite speed.

And as a bonus it has the properties of Dracula's magic.

In addition to the icing on the cake, Plot Hax will help you.

This means that Kratos cannot kill Alucard, but Alucard can kill him.

The OP just said "they have the same speed anyway". If he's equalizing, fine.
If we're counting the plot and text, there's no need to argue anyway. But Kratos has higher layered haxs and resistances with conceptual Invulnerability Type 1 in PoH key.

ok. Who can get it when we remove Text Manip and Plot Manipulation in Alucard? Or can it end in equality?

what....text manip and plot hax isnt getting removed from the profiles
I know. what will the result be when we just remove it or Alucard doesn't use text manip or Plot manip? because apart from those two, the war gets hotter. and i'm wondering about that too.

If we're counting the plot and text, there's no need to argue anyway. But Kratos has higher layered haxs and resistances with conceptual Invulnerability Type 1 in PoH key.
Yep, Kratos' layered stuff can be a problem. But if he can't negate Alucard's immortality and regeneration, it doesn't matter. Unless he has BRF layered out of Alucard's reach.

how do you know kratos has higher layered hax lol
If you don't trust me, check the profile or ask one of the verse's supporters (like Plankc or KLOL). But PoH key has higher layered haxs and resistance because of Athena and Fear.

I know. what will the result be when we just remove it or Alucard doesn't use text manip or Plot manip? because apart from those two, the war gets hotter. and i'm wondering about that too.
If you do this, the VS will have to be moved to fun and games and will not be able to be added to the profile.

I remember something Kratos has that can one-shot alucard because of his fight against a previous castlevania character, but I don't remember exactly what that power is.

Anyway, it would become a VS of which one shot first. And considering Alucard's immortality, regeneration and resistance to having them denied, he would probably win.

Yep, Kratos' layered stuff can be a problem. But if he can't negate Alucard's immortality and regeneration, it doesn't matter. Unless he has BRF layered out of Alucard's reach.
If the BFR is higher layered, there's a possibility that Type 9 immortality can negation. Other than that, I can't say much unless we don't know how many layers Alucard has.

Anyway, it would become a VS of which one shot first. And considering Alucard's immortality, regeneration and resistance to having them denied, he would probably win.
I'm saying it again. Immortality and regeneration won't help him win. It will only prevent him from losing.

I'm saying it again. Immortality and regeneration won't help him win. It will only prevent him from losing.
Of course it helps. If Alucard can do One shot and can't lose. He will win eventually. Kratos would have to have a layered BFR out of Alucard's reach and do it before he loses.

Of course it helps. If Alucard can do One shot and can't lose. He will win eventually. Kratos would have to have a layered BFR out of Alucard's reach and do it before he loses.
If he doesn't have higher layered conceptual hax than Hope, he can't. Because If you can't damage the concept of Hope, you can't do anything to Kratos. As I said, I don't know he's CM layers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back