• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Penny's Derry avatar vs Pre-Schrodinger Alucard

Speed equal.

Both in character.

Standard battle asumptions.

Who wins and why?

Pennywise:0

Alucard:0

Inconclusive:2 GreyFang82 Ricsi-viragosi

I'm a bit confused. So Alucard is city level with enviromental destruction but Pennywise is is a solid Town Level, how does this match work exactly? Are we using the Possibly Higher part of Pennywise's Profile to make this match work?

GreyFang82 said:
I'm a bit confused. So Alucard is city level with enviromental destruction but Pennywise is is a solid Town Level, how does this match work exactly? Are we using the Possibly Higher part of Pennywise's Profile to make this match work?
AP isin't everything..... What makes both of these characters strong is their hax abilities.

VersusJunkie54 said:
AP isin't everything..... What makes both of these characters strong is their hax abilities.
That's true, I guess with that said.

Alucard would be really resistant to Pennywise's main, or rather favored, abilities of Mind Manipulation and Illusion Manipulation and Alucard has Telepathy and Mind Manipulation and in Pennywise's Weaknesses, it states he's sensitive to psychic abilities such as these. However Pennywise's Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation might give Alucard some trouble... For Round 1 I want to say Inconclusive to be on the safe side.

But I would give Alucard Round 2 for the fact he gains Teleportation/Nigh-Omnipresence which kinda Nullifies Pennywise's Spatial Manipulation and he would have the Higher-Regen advantage

GreyFang82 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
That's true, I guess with that said.
Alucard would be really resistant to Pennywise's main, or rather favored, abilities of Mind Manipulation and Illusion Manipulation and Alucard has Telepathy and Mind Manipulation and in Pennywise's Weaknesses, it states he's sensitive to psychic abilities such as these. However Pennywise's Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation might give Alucard some trouble... For Round 1 I want to say Inconclusive to be on the safe side.

But I would give Alucard Round 2 for the fact he gains Teleportation/Nigh-Omnipresence which kinda Nullifies Pennywise's Spatial Manipulation and he would have the Higher-Regen advantage
Vote counted. I slimmed it down to one scenario because battles with two won't get added.

Back