• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard Vs Lawrence Valcua - The Son of Dracula Vs The Ultimate Noble

Both of them neg Mid-Godly, so I believe you're talking about Glencalibur, right ?

Yeah, that's a trouble, however Valcua doesn't resist Alucard's Soul Hax which is also in character, but most importanly, Valcua is very overconfident, so I dunno if he's going to yeet Alucard with his sword right at the beggining, add this to the fact that Alucard have supernatural luck and things can change

Yeah I mean Glencalibur

While Alucard has means to put him down and Valcua is a bit overconfident, I believe the latter still opens up with his sword no?

Also Valcua should have ******* RIDICULOUS analytical prediction innately, via scaling to nobles who can "Predict fate with 100% accuracy via math"

Dante Demon Killah said:
Yeah, Alucard's carrying a sword and holy objects, his moves are going to be an open book for him
So basically it comes to who hits first.

Alucard has a holy sword and regen neg which would **** Valcua up, but Valcua can also "Lol Fount of life cut gg"

It probably comes down to who has the most skill, but it seems to be edging out towards Alucard more since, Alucard is going to actually start off serious.

Dunno about this one.

I doubt that Alucard would start with his soul hax. He would start with his sword, and in a sword battle, he would have trouble cause glencalibur negs mid-godly Regenerationn

And yea, Valcua is a little overconfident, but not much. His first move against the two nobles that were protecting Sue and his brother was to strike them with an attack that was clearly aiming to kill (he cut Mirand in half If I remember correctly), even with them being much inferior.

The regen isn't the biggest problem, but space hax, Glencalibur cuts space just like Yamato from DMC, and Alucard doesn't resist

However, Alucard also have a very in character Time Stop, which Valcua also doesn't resist

And when he saved Soma in beggining of Aria, his open move was Soul Hax, I'm not saying that he starts with this, but it is in character to use it

Sure Valc goes for the kill but how likely is he to actually start off by using his full skill? Becase starting off this is going to be a skill battle for sure.

I vote inconclusive

Or Valcua uses glencalibur to cut space and send Alucard to anywhere (probably King Mynos's labyrinth) or Alucard uses Time Stop and kills/ Incapacitate Valcua

Back