• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point here is that Valentine himself can still be killed.

Though if he can't do anything to D4C (D4CU is Kar's version), I don't know how he can put him down seeing as a new Valentine will just show up as long as D4C exists, and at some point Valentine paradoxes him.

I don't see how this isn't a stomp.

Alucard can't even hurt him and gets paradoxed

This is a stomp, Love Train would always be on since it is passive and If Funny could activate it at any moment he would have it on all the time while he uses D4C to paradox Alucard.Take away Love Train then maybe it isn't a huge stomp.

Is this not a stomp, considering Valentine has literally infinite lives?

Monarch Laciel said:
Can Valentine get mindhaxed?
im dont think alucard in character leads with mind hax out of the bat and eveen if does valentine can still body hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back