• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Evil Ernie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so after going through what both of these guys are capable of, I'm convinced that this is just a stalemate of annoying proportions thanks to these characters' ridiculous regen powers.

Or at least, that's what I would say if it weren't for Ernest's ability to mindhax Al into the ground. Thanks to that, and the fact that his other powers are more than enough to keep Al on the ropes until then, he eventually takes the win after spending some time kicking the crap out of him to no avail.

Alucard kinda resists mind control though?

Alucard can sort of consume Evil Ernie and also take over his mind in retaliation. Sure Evil Ernie can control undead, but Alucard can flat out control souls (Like, they're subservient to him rather than simply control).

Ernie's telepathy and mind control at its peak are in the 90 million range.

Nobody in Hellsing is walking through that.

Ernie doesn't exactly have anything from Ernie to drink up either, so....

Also, good luck taking over Ernie's mind. The last person who tried that got their consciousness stuck in his head, then ended up being so pants-wettingly scared of what came after her while she was in there that she couldn't even focus on anything except trying to get out.

.... Actually does Alucard have a real win condition against Nerfed High Godly?

Ernie's resurrection isn't usable mid-combat. Whoever he resurrects himself into has to be pricked with Smiley's pin in order for him to do so.

Oh yeah.

He also has his Dead Onez Though, right?

I don't think his control over them sticks if he's full-on killed. Reason I say "don't think" is because he was killed by a series of nukes that atomized him and his whole ******* army at once.

Although, the issue here is that Al can't even really get to that stage of the game to begin with.

Can't he just

Shoot Ernie alot

Ernie's regen is above anything Al has nullified. Specifically because it's above Al's own regen, which no weapon in Hellsing has nulled to the point of permakilling him before.

Ernie could also just dodge the bullets if he really needs to, and his energy should be capable of destroying the gun, considering the sheer power Ernie's capable of bringing to bear.

There's also the off chance that Ernie just starts off by mindhaxing, seeing as he uses his telepathy for offense a whole lot more once it starts working on non-undeads.

wait

Ernie has forking mid high

.... I think I've lost Alucard's methods of winning

About the "Nothing to consume" comments above, I see plenty of green ectoplasm flesh things hanging from inside Ernie's body to devour. Or hell, eat the bones. There's bone marrow inside those things.

@DMUA Alucard has eaten vampires and people whole, see Luke Valentine and basically any fodder soldier he bothered to kill himself instead of using as collateral

That doesn't mean he took their soul, like sucking someone's blood is supposed to do in Hellsing.

Al isn't getting a chance to to that even if it's something that would kill Ernie. The minute he gets close, all Ernie has to do is release an AoE energy wave and he's going to be sent flying back.

>consuming Ernie's green energy

If Al does that, all the energy is going to do is damage him from the inside, the way it did to Cremator when Ernie grabbed some of it and stuffed it in the guy's mouth. And unlike Cremator, Al doesn't have his own similarly-adaptive supernatural energy, so he won't be getting a power-boost from it. It's just going to hurt like ****.

>Luke Valentine

Was eaten by Baskerville, not Alucard himself. And was still alive and kicking (albeit half out of his gourd) when Walter ripped the hellhound a new one.

>regen-nulling bullets

I said this already:
Ernie's regen is above anything Al has nullified. Specifically because it's above Al's own regen, which no weapon in Hellsing has nulled to the point of permakilling him before.

Alucard's precog isn't something he's ever used in a fight. Like ever. Not even when Anderson and Walter were beating the living dogshit out of him in their respective fights.

What would he even do if he saw an energy wave coming? Teleport or jump out of range? Because if so, cool. Now he's back where he started, with Ernie throwing energy blasts and summoning Dead Onez to send after him again.

no but like

when did he

EVER USE THAT

MrKingOfNegativity said:
There's also the off chance that Ernie just starts off by mindhaxing, seeing as he uses his telepathy for offense a whole lot more once it starts working on non-undeads.
Gonna bring this point back to the forefront too, while I'm still here.

DMUA said:
wait

Ernie has forking mid high

.... I think I've lost Alucard's methods of winning
I would also like to make this noted

They best they've dealt with is Low High

DMUA said:
That doesn't mean he took their soul, like sucking someone's blood is supposed to do in Hellsing.
... But that's exactly how he claimed Rip Valentine and the Dandy Man as familiars though. He just flat out devoured their entire bodies rather than say suck their blood out.

tell me

what's in your body

you'll notice

there is a little bit of blood inside

"If Al does that, all the energy is going to do is damage him from the inside, the way it did to Cremator when Ernie grabbed some of it and stuffed it in the guy's mouth. And unlike Cremator, Al doesn't have his own similarly-adaptive supernatural energy, so he won't be getting a power-boost from it. It's just going to hurt like ****."

How is that going to work when his soul is claimed and raped by Alucard as he's turned into a familiar?

"Was eaten by Baskerville, not Alucard himself. And was still alive and kicking (albeit half out of his gourd) when Walter ripped the hellhound a new one. "

Rip Van Winkle? Dandyman? Fodder mook Fake Vampire Nazis? Those guys? Actually the fact that he's capable of claiming people's souls as familiars without needing to devour their entire body just supports his case even more since it's clear that the familiars are their souls, not physical bodies. Luke Valentine being semi-alive after being devoured by the dog is likely because he was eaten whole and as such, his body transferred over when his soul was eaten.

"Ernie's regen is above anything Al has nullified. Specifically because it's above Al's own regen, which no weapon in Hellsing has nulled to the point of permakilling him before."

Refer back to "Claiming their souls".

"tell me

what's in your body

you'll notice

there is a little bit of blood inside"

Tell me, what's in bones?

You'll notice

Bone marrow exists!

Oh and a soul.

But more importantly, that thing that Vampires in universe use to take a soul

... Eating people?

Devouring

Blood sucking

Why would that stop Alucard from claiming Ernie, who clearly has bones and some form of internal organs? Even if they hurt Alucard, the worst he'd need to do is go into shadow form and regenerate at a safe distance away while Ernie loses his soul.

Vampires suck blood to take souls

Ernie has no blood

Eating people would include a dosage of their blood

Ernie can be eaten but not soul sucked

DMUA said:
Vampires suck blood to take souls
Ernie has no blood

Eating people would include a dosage of their blood

Ernie can be eaten but not soul sucked
Ignoring the fact that bones have Bone Marrow in them...

Ernie could still be devoured whole like with the dog or in Alucard's Shadow form. it'll hurt sure but it WILL claim his soul as it worked every other time in cases of devouring.

Bone Marrow makes blood, it isn't blood itself. Not to mention Ernie's kinda a skeleton so it's highly unlikely he's got any stored in his joints.

You're going in circles. Your saying he can eat him and ignoring that it needs blood to work. I point that out and you say he can eat him.

WeeklyBattles said:
Alucard resists Ernie's type of mind hax
You didn't even read through this thread before you started talking, did you?

I said this already 2.0:
Ernie's telepathy and mind control at its peak are in the 90 million range.
Nobody in Hellsing is walking through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back