• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Dio Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio has FTL reactions and would dodge all of his attacks then time stop and beat the living crap out of him to death.

I Don't think he can survive Country Level attacks with even Regen.

Undylan said:
Dio has FTL reactions and would dodge all of his attacks then time stop and beat the living crap out of him to death.
I Don't think he can survive Country Level attacks with even Regen.
Well he would mudamudamuda him

Alucard explodes into blood ad mush and regens....simple really.

Any poof he regen from Country Level attacks?

Becuase his Durability can't really tank it if he's only City block level+

So it doesn't matter. Unless your going to go all NLF about it.

Undylan said:
Any poof he regen from Country Level attacks?
Becuase his Durability can't really tank it if he's only City block level+

So it doesn't matter. Unless your going to go all NLF about it.
I never said he could tank it...he'd regen from it, he would get ****** up but then he'd regen from it.

How he's gonna regen from a more powerful attack then him?

He's not gonna regen from a country level attack because he doesn't even have the dura to survive it.

If Goku does a planet-busting attack at him. Would he regen from that too? No.

Undylan said:
How he's gonna regen from a more powerful attack then him?
He's not gonna regen from a country level attack because he doesn't even have the dura to survive it.

If Goku does a planet-busting attack at him. Would he regen from that too? No.
Comparing a barrage of punchs to planet buster energy attack...

dio blows him up in frozen time, then he cud prolly consume the remains of alucard or something

also, legit country level energy shud atomize alucard

The Living Tribunal1 said:
dio blows him up in frozen time, then he cud prolly consume the remains of alucard or something
also, legit country level energy shud atomize alucard
Dio can use Ki attacks now?

well technically getting blasted by country lvl energy is equal to the mass energy of 465 tons to nearly 4650 tons, and alucard's dura is not in the range, also, his much energy shud also atomze alucard's liquid blood, since i dont think it can endure to energy lvls

well technically getting blasted by country lvl energy is equal to the mass energy of 465 tons to nearly 4650 tons, and alucard's dura is not in the range, also, his much energy shud also atomze alucard's liquid blood, since i dont think it can endure to energy lvls
I'm still kind of new here

Does this now get added to Dio's notable victories?

idk, i just suggested that dio might win if his punch energy works like that

idk if it actually will lol

but it might most likely atomize alucard, can alucard regen from that?

idk, i just suggested that dio might win if his punch energy works like that
idk if it actually will lol

but it might most likely atomize alucard, can alucard regen from that?
Atomoizing? no...he can't survive that, he's been blown up and shot to virtually nothing but atomozing would work....Alucard can surive in day light while Dio can't.

tru, but i think all that resulting force will result in atomization since his durability is so much below country lvl, so i think dio wins, but lets wait for other people if they show up

tru, but i think all that resulting force will result in atomization since his durability is so much below country lvl, so i think dio wins, but lets wait for other people if they show up
Yeah if more people agree then we will add the vicotry to Dio.

I think DIO wins this cause even if Alucards regen is much better than Dio's, what's the point if Dio and his stand are much stronger than him, his stand can't be seen + it's ability to punch at FTL speeds, Time Stop, and assuming we're including Dio's powers from part 1, laser eye beams and instant freeze on contact.

Simply put, my personal vote is on DIo.

Well even then, DIO would still win this. How difficult, i don' know. But i still personally think he can pull it off in the end.

How can Dio win in a Death Match? Sure if it was a normal fight then Dio would stomp Alucard all day every day but in a fight to death Dio can't possibly win because Alucard is unkillable, he simply cannot be killed.

From Alucard's Page ―

"At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. It also makes him immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries."

Sure Dio will always outclass Alucard but Alucard will always outlast Dio

Maybe we are reffering to Alucard before he had Schrodinders powers. Cause EoS Alucard is practically featless other than having that power he got, so we always go for what we know of Alucard, which is Pre-Schrodinger Alucard.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Maybe we are reffering to Alucard before he had Schrodinders powers. Cause EoS Alucard is practically featless other than having that power he got, so we always go for what we know of Alucard, which is Pre-Schrodinger Alucard.
Oh, my mistake. if it's Alucard before he gained Schrodinders power than Dio stopms easy. Hope that somone can clarify this fact on Alucard and Dio's page as well XD

Yeah, it's fine. Yes basically DIO beats Alucard here. Especially if we give him everything from both Part 1 and 3(Vampire and Stand Powers).

Dio can't even touch EOS Alucard. He exists everywhere simultaneously, so you killed him on earth? Too bad he was chilling with his alien GF on Pluto. Alucard can simply attack Dio himself ( The World has a 2 meter range ). There is no way Dio is beating EOS Alucard, he can't even begin to think he can. That wouldn't even be a fight.

just throwing some basic intel in:

when arguing over regenerators and their limitations we go by the most amount of destruction they have regenerated from instead of the amount they can tank with their durability

it does not matter if you pulverize a head with a 100 ton hammer or with a 10000 ton hammer. the head is still pulverized, leading to the Regenerationn.

if i cut an arm with a city block attack or with a country level slash - the arm is still gone. leading to Regenerationn.

of course these rules only apply if the regenerator was shown to have a level of Regenerationn on such a tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back