• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FDHsWauWEAAHsGU
FDHsW0qXIAQrVdu
FDHsXTrXoAUdBud

Also to get back on point, the reason I was arguing the possibility of magic bullets was if you thought Al was full power level 1 though out the boat, which he clearly isn't so it doesn't really matter.

The coffin was at about the epicenter of the explosion, which is the plane, so accounting for the surface area is unneeded. Though if we do account for it, it would be Tier 9 so no upgrade.

The coffin was either protected by the shadows, the coffin was really durable without scaling to characters, or the coffin was really durable with scaling to top-tier characters. Two of the three possibilities have characters scaling, so we can at least go with likely.
But since the coffin is apparently a sentient being, there is greater reason to believe it scales to top-tier monsters in the verse even if it was really durable.
#Coffin_Scaling

The problem is that we didn't have good reason to think the explosion was tanked, since Level 1 Alucard usually gets torn to shreds before regenerating; so the explosion could've easily torn him apart (even if he was at full power) before he regenerated.

Sounds more like Sealing to me but I thought Alucard used him against Walter like he does with his other Familiars?
Its definitely not a part of Level 0. Likely his coffin is similar. They don't count as souls and getting eaten by Baskerville doesn't add to the soul lives either.

So there is a scaling conflict. Alexander Anderson has feats where he tanks assault rifles with no issue, and he even calls them toys that can't harm him.
0001-163.png
0004-140.png
0004-141.png

But Alucard who gets torn to shred by bullets got into a fist fight against Anderson at his base, and legit harmed him.
0004-068.png
0004-069.png
0004-070.png
0004-071.png
0004-072.png

Does this validate Alucard lowering his durability because he is a *********?

There is a new potential calc; Monster of God Anderson generated waves of flames that burned away thousands of Alucard's familiars:
0008-177.png
0008-178.png
0009-011.png
0009-012.png
0009-013.png

As shown in Ultimate:

Can the energy required be used to scale to his physicals?

Last edited:
Anderson's burning Alucard's familiars always seemed like a purification ability to me. The result of their vulnerability to holy powers. I'd hesitate to scale that to physical power.

Based on the manga, but the Ultimate OVA is a faithful adaption and is used as tertiary canon for supporting evidence.
I heard almost half of the older anime is non-canon filler, but if it doesn't contain crazy feats than it properly doesn't warrant a profile.

Varies, At least 9-A in Base, Likely 8-B with Level 1, Likely far higher with level 0. 8-B with Teleconisis

8-B with Teleconisis
Again, we should probably actually calc his TK here on the wiki, it's probably close to what's being used, but that doesn't change the fact that the calc is still wrong.

Hell I'd do it myself if I didn't have like unironically 30+ other calcs and feats I have to look at myself or for others.

Use the anime for a speed of the blood if need be if the manga timeframe is to vague.

Why is his blood feat TK and not Blood Manip?
I'd assume it's because Alucard has demonstrated tk quite a bit in other scenarios but never blood manip like that, so occam would suggest it's the thing he already has shown a bunch.

And maybe also due to the fact he used TK in that same arc a bit prior with the ship?

Only guessing tho.

unknown.png

Dont think it can scale since there is no universal energy system in hellsing, and alucard took a fraction of the total flame
What is the need for a pixelscale for this. It is simpler to just use the number of Alucard's family members and calculate the vaporization value

I'd assume it's because Alucard has demonstrated tk quite a bit in other scenarios but never blood manip like that, so occam would suggest it's the thing he already has shown a bunch.

And maybe also due to the fact he used TK in that same arc a bit prior with the ship?

Only guessing tho.
The only unambiguous use of Telekinesis is shutting and locking a door.
Some fodders were thrown out of the window in quick succession which might be telekinesis.
And that is about it for telekinesis.

Moving the destroyed ship thing is by engulfing it with his shadows similarly to how he had his shadows engulf the destroyed plane.

He doesn't have supporting feat to attribute to him the ability to telekinetically control mass as big as the blood of thousands of people (who seem to have exaggerated blood amount), and it begs the question for why he didn't offensively or defensively use such potent level of telekinesis.
Also in the feat the only thing being controlled is blood; blood is being absorbed from corpses.

What is the need for a pixelscale for this. It is simpler to just use the number of Alucard's family members and calculate the vaporization value
Probably surface and and the AOE of it.

By vaporizing 2m summons is 139.636 kilotons, and turning to char would be 116.274912 kiloton.

Obvious outlier at that point, and probably not fully accurate, a better way to do it would be to take the range of the fireball, and inverse that shit to get how powerful it'd need to be to burn the furthest summon.

Alternatively just do what that calc did already.

Moving the destroyed ship thing is by engulfing it with his shadows similarly to how he had his shadows engulf the destroyed plane.

He doesn't have supporting feat to attribute to him the ability to telekinetically control mass as big as the blood of thousands of people (who seem to have exaggerated blood amount), and it begs the question for why he didn't offensively or defensively use such potent level of telekinesis.
Also in the feat the only thing being controlled is blood; blood is being absorbed from corpses.
If he did it with shadows that's actually even better, that's a direct feat that can scale to his shadows, we can do basic KE for that.

The blood in the feat wasn't inflated. The verse itself inflates the blood amount, but that's not really the feat's or the calcer's fault. 3m dudes wouldn't cause that much blood, but it does, there's so much blood it floods the city, 3m dudes wouldn't cause that much blood, but it doesnt change the fact it did and that's how much blood was controlled and moved so that's how much blood should be calculated, you my as well just ignore the numbers and calc what's on screen, that's the proper way to do it.

He also doesn't have any supporting feat of blood manip lad, whether it's blood manip or TK I quite frankly don't give a ****, but you can't say "well there's no tk feat on that scale" and then assume it has to be this other thing that has even less showings as in no showings at all, that's hypocritical.

Unfortunately it is stated that the ship was only moving at a speed of a few knots. So while the feat gives him Class M Lifting Strength, still Tier 9 AP with a KE calc.

My position is that he was seen moving a large amount of blood to absorb it, so we stick to what we know he can do.
But claiming it is telekinesis is claiming that he can go Force Unleashed on his opponents, which we have no evidence he can do.

Unfortunately it is stated that the ship was only moving at a speed of a few knots. So while the feat gives him Class M Lifting Strength, still Tier 9 AP with a KE calc.

And? I don't care what it ends up as, but a feat is a feat, may as well calc it and list it. Whether it's 9-A, 8-C or even 9-B, it is what it is, though I'd assume you already calced it given you know the yield, put it in a blog so we can list it.

My position is that he was seen moving a large amount of blood to absorb it, so we stick to what we know he can do.

So uh, TK? Because that's the thing we know he at least has, blood manip is never shown or stated from what I know, so it wouldn't be blood manip if we're sticking with "what we know he can do".

Let's not even get into the rest of what you've said, you're kinda contradicting yourself and being a hypocrite, every argument for why it can't be TK also works for why it can't be blood manip, you realize that right?
Hell half your argument seems to boil down to "it's a lot of something above what we've seen him do prior", at that point you're better off just arguing it's an outlier because that applies to both methodologies of how he did the feat so either way.

And? I don't care what it ends up as, but a feat is a feat, may as well calc it and list it. Whether it's 9-A, 8-C or even 9-B, it is what it is, though I'd assume you already calced it given you know the yield, put it in a blog so we can list it.
Not every feat is worth the effort to calc and list it, but the Hellsing profiles and verse page are devoid of calcs. The calc is really short and trivial (0.5 x 22000000 x [insert 'few knots' in unit of m/s]), we might as well bundle it with other calcs. Might do Walter getting smashed through a building, and the Captain tanking an explosion, later.

So uh, TK? Because that's the thing we know he at least has, blood manip is never shown or stated from what I know, so it wouldn't be blood manip
Maybe TK that specifically and exclusively detects and targets the blood from corpses across a city, and moves it enmass towards Alucard. This describes a limited form of Blood Manipulation.
I am not saying that he can blood bend his living/undead opponents, or that he can weaponize blood.

Let's not even get into the rest of what you've said, you're kinda contradicting yourself and being a hypocrite, every argument for why it can't be TK also works for why it can't be blood manip, you realize that right?
Hell half your argument seems to boil down to "it's a lot of something above what we've seen him do prior", at that point you're better off just arguing it's an outlier because that applies to both methodologie
Feel free to formulate an argument that it can't be blood manipulation, and an argument that it would be an outlier if it was blood manipulation, and I'll see if I have a good response for my position.
I don't find the positions analogous; for example a limited form of Blood Manipulation is Environmental Destruction and has no implications on Durability or normal AP, hence there is no need to resort to dismissing the event as an outlier. Though things will be more clear if you present what you consider a good parody argument.

It's literally just ******* Telekinesis, he's never shown the ability to just manipulate blood like that on it's own without then being dead already or even just injured and we have seen him use his Telekinesis before so Occam's Razor suggests that he used Telekinesis for the Feat. Also, we should just Calc him moving the ship so we can just get it out of the way.

There's also the fact that telekinesis can move blood exactly as we see Alucard move it. At the same time, shadows are shown pushing the ship if I remember right, and it's hard to know if that's Alucard's familiars or his own physical power, or just a representation of his telekinesis. I've said before that Alucard's powers are unfortunately very vague. That's why we're debating what was done in every single feat, and why the higher feats are all likely to be listed as possibly at best.

It would have been nice if Alucard could have had an overpowered enemy to truly measure his full power, and actually been shown firing telekinetic attacks, and it would have been nice if Post-Schrodinger Alucard had been shown using his new abilities mid-battle, and still having his old abilities. So much would have made his abilities more clear. Maybe a spinoff manga set after Hellsing ends, I don't know.

Does this telekinesis have limitations?
Like can Alucard pin-point multiple people in different locations kilometers away and telekinetically lift them and rip them apart, just like he can pin-point and manipulate blood in different locations kilometers away? If Alucard was in a bloodlusted match, can we say "Telekinesis GG. Alucard immediately detects the opponent's location from 4 km away and crushes"?
If we say so we are assigning powerful abilities based on speculation, and are creating plotholes for why Alucard didn't use this overwhelming power offensively/defensively.

If we say that the telekinesis is limited to what is shown, then the feat is Limited Blood Manipulation.

So I've put the ship thing on the side, and have instead prioritized scraping the bottom of the barrel for better feats, and it seems I've found one. Calculated Walter at 8-B:

If accepted, the Tier 9 jail is conclusively broken for the top tiers, and we have two 8-B feats that scales to physicals.

Last edited:
Does this telekinesis have limitations?
Like can Alucard pin-point multiple people in different locations kilometers away and telekinetically lift them and rip them apart, just like he can pin-point and manipulate blood in different locations kilometers away? If Alucard was in a bloodlusted match, can we say "Telekinesis GG. Alucard immediately detects the opponent's location from 4 km away and crushes"?
If we say so we are assigning powerful abilities based on speculation, and are creating plotholes for why Alucard didn't use this overwhelming power offensively/defensively.

If we say that the telekinesis is limited to what is shown, then the feat is Limited Blood Manipulation.

So I've put the ship thing on the side, and have instead prioritized scraping the bottom of the barrel for better feats, and it seems I've found one. Calculated Walter at 8-B:

If accepted, the Tier 9 jail is conclusively broken for the top tiers, and we have two 8-B feats that scales to physicals.
I don't know about kilometers, but he literally pin-pointed multiple people and then pinned them on some points.

If we lack evidence to claim he can control people from kilometers away like he controlled the blood of corpses from kilometers, then let's call the feat Limited Blood Manipulation.

I just wanna say even if it's just blood manipulation wouldn't it have the same end result.

Ok, so about the Plane feat
How can we have 100% certainty that Alucard actually tanked that? He is pretty much a Glass Canon in the series and always gets hurt by the smallest things, like bullets and knives, how can we make sure that Alucard didn't just regenerate from the plane explosion and actually tank the thing?

How can we have 100% certainty that Alucard actually tanked that? He is pretty much a Glass Canon in the series and always gets hurt by the smallest things, like bullets and knives, how can we make sure that Alucard didn't just regenerate from the plane explosion and actually tank the thing?
The ship was mostly intact (atleast for that kind of explosion) and his coffin was completely unharmed, if he didn't take some of the damage the ship would have been in peaces.

I just wanna say even if it's just blood manipulation wouldn't it have the same end result.
Telekinesis is combat applicable and versatile. Limited Blood Manipulation would be a utility ability for gathering blood/souls when there are lots of corpses around. One can be used for Ap, while the other is Environmental Destruction.

Also evidence against Telekinesis is that the feat is contrasted with the Major, who is a human with no powers, rejecting blood that started to move on the ground in similar tendril shapes to make him a vampire:
0009-193.png
0009-194.png

My solution is to scale to the coffin which 100% either tanked the explosion undamaged, or had Alucard protect it with shadows.
0008-023.png

The coffin also happens to be a sentient monster thing.
0006-007.png
0006-008.png
0006-009.png
0006-013.png
0006-014.png

As for the anti-feats, it appears to be Alucard allowing himself to be hurt, either because he is a ********* or he enjoys showing off on his opponents with his immortality. He scales to True Vampire Seras and Alexander Anderson.
0004-068.png
0004-069.png
0004-070.png
0004-071.png
0004-072.png

Seras and Anderson have no issue tanking normal machinegun bullets.
0009-149.png
0001-163.png
0004-140.png
0004-141.png

Yeah, I honestly think he's just a fat ******* *********. He seems to love getting hurt, as seen by the fact that he's laughing every time he gets hurt.

Back