• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0008-179.png

Yes, I remembered wrong. But he at least destroyed the Alucard's bodies, although it doesn't physically scale

he burned his familiars away, which were no longer in his body at that time anyways. There is no proof his durability was weakened

When Alucard fought Walter he was weakened. Alexandre had burned his world
But Alucard powered up to kill and rip Alexander's heart out of his chest after he had burned all of his familiars. I don't think he himself was any physically weaker, he just didn't have an army of souls at his disposal.

ninja'd

the fact that walter's building level wires tear alucard apart in level 0 makes any semblance of city block durability moot, unless level 1 somehow has better durability than 0
To be fair, surface area do be a thing, thin wires with 8-C AP can cut an 8-B just fine, kinda like how 9-C guns can hurt even up to like 9-A.

at best this feat is possibly, since we dont see if it was regen or tanking. the tk feat also needs to be recalced.
I'm actually leaning toward it being a possibly too, it seems like either or could reasonably be true.

Though don't forget to use surface area if it applies here for those who calced this.

I have issues. Assuming he didn't revive from this, it would still be an outlier. Why? Because it's ******* 9-A to 8-B guys. And Alucard is the dude who doesn't care about getting his body torn apart as long as he has extra lifes, but even enjoys it.

So, it's a lose-lose situation, as he either regenerated or is an outlier.

No, no. They're hardcore Hellsing fans and this CRT has been in the works for months. They definitely did not start caring about Alucard's profile just now.
I gotta be honest I saw the feat on 4chan like a week ago and thought it'd be fun to calc, and now we're here. (it did happen before the episode came out though).

Another question is. Can we see the manga version? Because we need at least to see if it's not too different than anime version.

He's in his red trench coat though and in the very next moment after getting shot I believe it implies he caused the ship to tilt over.

I don't get the point with his red trench coat?

Like he got blown apart by grenades, enters his shadow/mist form (not in his red trench coat) to kill some people and then seconds later he's back in his trench coat despite we clearly saw his clothing get blown & ripped apart. This isn't even the first time we see his trench coat & clothes get heavily damaged in one shot and is perfectly fine in the next shot.

Also, "it implies he caused the ship to tilt over"? Unless I'm missing something, that never happens nor is it implied to have happened.

Last edited:
It seems that Alucard may or may not have regenerated from the crash. It's hard to be sure when Alucard is more about regeneration than durability but also can tank hits when he wants. It seems like a possibly is best. There are other backup feats to look at as well like Tubalcain smashing part of a building. At the moment Hellsing doesn't have very solid justification for its tiers, even if they're reasonable.

Regarding outliers, I have noticed that it's often used as a go-to argument for dismissing feats if one doesn't have an actual argument. So it's best to keep it as a last resort only, and only in extreme cases. And I'm pretty sure that his apparently most powerful form, the one in a straitjacket (Level 1) Alucard is never shown to be matched by anyone other than top tier characters.

Tubalcain damaged red coat Alucard and a decoy Alucard used made from his familiars, but not straitjacket. Alucard was in his red coat form when Rip was damaging him as well. I'd have to go back over the series to be certain but I'm pretty sure only Walter and Anderson damaged straitjacket Alucard. His levels of release don't seem to decide his physical power. It seems as though the form does, with the red coat form being like a base and the black straitjacket form being the strongest. It's possible level 3, 2 or 1 unlocks his shapeshifting abilities.

Last edited:
There are so many anti-feats that it is more likely that Alucard simply regenerated the damage.
Heck in the same chapter we have this damage from machineguns and an infantry rocket launcher:

0005-086.png
0005-087.png
0005-089.png
0005-091.png

Don't think the outfits are a consistent thing when it comes for his Level. He wore the same coat before and after activating Level 1 (which appears to be shadow form + ability to summon a familiar):

0005-044.png
0005-060.png
0005-072.png
0006-089.png

Notice that he is using shadows to control the destroyed ship like he used them to control the destroyed plane.

For the blood feat, why is this considered Telekinesis instead of Blood Manipulation?
It is a big jump to go
from: 'he used Telekinesis to shut and lock a door once, and possibly to throw fodders out of the window'
to: 'he used Telekinesis to control a tsunami of blood, but he didn't use this potent level of Telekinesis in any other way'

0005-091.png

Don't think the outfits are a consistent thing when it comes for his Level. He wore the same coat before and after activating Level 1 (which appears to be shadow form + ability to summon a familiar):
But right after that shot he once agien looks like his straitjacket mode and then every is terrified and I think he tips the boat.

tbh, when it comes to bullets and shit, I wouldn't exactly call those anti-feats, they have piercing damage, realistically speaking, most common bullets have very low 9-C levels of energy but can harm, to an extent, things a whole magnitude above them.

Hell to be utterly bullet proof you actually have to be 8-B as is (which I guess isn't a very good indication when the proposed feats are 8-B and he's being utterly shredded still despite hitting that magic tier...).

But still, bullets are often overplayed in media, and that's atop of the fact that they're also simultaneously not overplayed due to the surface of the bullets, any single type of bullet tends to be capable of harming things a whole magnitude above it to some degree, it's actually pretty ****** up when you think about it.

It is notable that Alucard's straitjacket form seems to be his strongest, and as I said in my above post, I don't think the level of release determines his physical power. If we observe his transformations, he does seem to be weaker or stronger in certain forms. It doesn't seem like there's much, if any, difference between red coat and Girlycard, so I'd guess only two forms alter his abilities, namely his Vlad the Impaler form which seems to be his weakest (turned back into his red coat form to fight Anderson), and his straitjacket form which he always seems to bring out when he gets overwhelmed or challenged. He changed into it after he admitted he couldn't stop bleeding from the wounds Tubalcain inflicted, and from there he crushed Tubalcain. He changed into it when he turned the tables on Anderson, who had previously overwhelmed him in his red coat form, only for straitjacket Alucard to overpower his thorns and rip him apart in a single attack. And he used it the entire time against Dark Walter, only changing into Girlycard after Walter weakened and regressed into a child. It was also his straitjacket form that crashed the plane into the ship, and he turned into his red coat form afterwards. There is reason to treat his straitjacket form as his strongest form.

Speaking of, why is Walter listed as having infinite stamina when he exhausts himself so badly in only a few minutes that his form becomes unstable? For that matter, why are vampires in general listed as having infinite stamina? I've never seen any evidence of it in the series.

Edit: Piercing damage is a thing, regarding the bullets. In real life you can cut into a blue whale's skin with a knife. The whale will probably crush you for it, but still.

The weapons in Hellsing that we know are specifically designed for killing vampires and the like are:

Alucard's pistols, Walter's wires, Seras' guns, Integra's pistol, Anderson's bayonets, the captain's huge pistol, Tubalcain's cards, and Rip's bullets.

And that's all that's confirmed or obviously modified for killing monsters. However, a few others likely are:

Zorin's scythe, Yumie's sword, Heinkel's gun, and weapons used by Iscariot soldiers.

And a few others still might be:

Luke's knife, and the guns used by the mobile crusade Maxwell is given. Possibly the guns used by Millennium as well, but that's not necessarily the case.

If we are claiming he no sold that big explosion, then he should at least withstand the bazooka. He didn't show any superhuman durability against the bullets (notice that I didn't bring up any magic or blessed bullets, like the Iscariot sniper); he was ripped the shreds.

But I think I found a stronger argument. So Alucard's coffin was inside the plane:
0008-023.png

And it is completely undamaged after the explosion.

So we can argue that Alucard used his Level 1 shadows to protect the coffin from the explosion, and say that the anti-feats are Alucard being a ********* or something.
It is of note that the mercenaries were told to guard Alucard's coffin, so it is supposedly vulnerable to opponents the mercenaries can deal with.
0002-130.png

And Alucard sleeps inside it so it more or less looks and functions like a normal coffin until Level 0 is activated.

Back