• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also wouldnt that be a outlier considering that alucard get really really damaged by things far beyond that caliber. And we dont know if it was regen instead of dura

Also wouldnt that be a outlier considering that alucard get really really damaged by things far beyond that caliber. And we dont know if it was regen instead of dura
From what I remember Alucard doesn't really ever get damaged in his level 1 state aside from his fight with other high tiers, most of the damage he takes is when he's in his base.

Also based on the scenes that happen right afterwards Al is a full siolete, if Hirano wanted Al to survive this feat through regen he'd have shown him reforming, which is not what happens.

Why is it halved because it’s not nuclear? Going by this since that’s wheres the forumula from, the result is only halved if it’s a not nuclear air-blast, which this formula isn’t
If i’m not wrong he should scale to the full result if this gets accepted

Why is it halved because it’s not nuclear? Going by this since that’s wheres the forumula from, the result is only halved if it’s a not nuclear air-blast, which this formula isn’t
If i’m not wrong he should scale to the full result if this gets accepted
This is my first calc so I have no idea.

What do we take as the primary canon for hellsing? Anime or manga? Because the manga version of this scene has a different sized explosion

What do we take as the primary canon for hellsing? Anime or manga? Because the manga version of this scene has a different sized explosion
The manga just shows the explosion from the front while the anime does it from the side, I don't really think it's that contradictory.

Also I wanna note that Level 1 Alucard is depicted as so much stronger then most characters in the verse that back scaling problems won't really be a problem.

Iirc, the formula you used for the explosion does not need to get its results halved. Alucard should scale 55 tons fully, instead for 27.5.
Yeah if it’s the overpressure method, it’s designed so you don’t halve it. You only halve for a non nuclear fireball calc

Can we talk about the fact that the Blackbird Feat is literally a 0.09% Difference from 8-B+? So Alucard should at the bare minimum be 8-B+ in Level 0.

Back