• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) major CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should probably get a bit more input since we're talking about overturning a currently accepted calculation, as much as this thread has already dragged on. If DMUA could make a calculation blog for Hellsing's other feats, that would at least give us something to fall back on. Feats I can think of are Tubalcain smashing a small building, the Captain kicking Seras through several floors of the zeppelin, and Rip Van Winkle and Tubalcain destroying fighter jets (Rip only) and helicopters. I also had the thought when I made my soul release calculation that since Alucard discharged the soul army forcefully like projectiles that it could possibly scale to Alucard's own power.

I'll make any changes necessary to the pages, since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one knowledgeable on Hellsing who both knows all the things this thread has discussed and hasn't walked away from it.
Would you be willing to handle that please, @DMUA ?

We should probably get a bit more input since we're talking about overturning a currently accepted calculation, as much as this thread has already dragged on. If DMUA could make a calculation blog for Hellsing's other feats, that would at least give us something to fall back on. Feats I can think of are Tubalcain smashing a small building, the Captain kicking Seras through several floors of the zeppelin, and Rip Van Winkle and Tubalcain destroying fighter jets (Rip only) and helicopters. I also had the thought when I made my soul release calculation that since Alucard discharged the soul army forcefully like projectiles that it could possibly scale to Alucard's own power.
All of those are/would very easily be just 9-B, I already brought up the Seras feat that everyone scaled to before this revision

Alucard's telekinesis is already something he both has and is clearly way above his physical showings

All of those are/would very easily be just 9-B, I already brought up the Seras feat that everyone scaled to before this revision

Alucard's telekinesis is already something he both has and is clearly way above his physical showings
I know they're nothing special. Is there any chance the forceful projection of the soul army scales to either the telekinesis or physicals?

The physicals wouldn't really make sense, no
Sadly, I think you're probably right. There's no way his shooting them out can be scaled to his general strength in that form, is there? He did technically launch them out, maybe physically.

Either way, I still think we should get more input since we're talking about overturning a calculation that was generally accepted. As much as this thread has already dragged on for ages...

Can somebody explain what currently needs to be evaluated here in a single post and easy to understand manner please? I can ask for staff input afterwards.

Can somebody explain what currently needs to be evaluated here in a single post and easy to understand manner please? I can ask for staff input afterwards.
Whether the plane crash feat is usable, and if not, if any other feats can be used as fall backs. And whether the soul release calculation can be scaled to anything, although that's unlikely.

Okay. You or somebody else needs to explain it in such a manner that somebody who has not read and remembered this discussion can understand what they need to evaluate though. Meaning, more elaboration is necessary.

Okay. You or somebody else needs to explain it in such a manner that somebody who has not read and remembered this discussion can understand what they need to evaluate though. Meaning, more elaboration is necessary.
Okay, the plane crash feat as listed in the blog is being contested by DMUA on the basis of the explosion not doing enough damage. It was accepted by other calc group members and is heavily pushed by many people, so it's probably more fair to get their input on it rather than just getting rid of it. Admittedly they themselves abandoned the discussion, but still. So in short, asking CloverDragon03, Migue79, The Pink God and the other Hellsing supporters in the thread what they think and if they can make an argument in its favour.

I also made a blog earlier regarding Alucard launching out his soul army that DMUA accepted but said was only meaningful for environmental damage, and I was wondering if it's worth looking into whether it scales to Alucard himself. DMUA thinks not, and that's probably correct, but we should probably mull it over at least.

Ironically, if the plane crash feat is rejected, that environmental damage will probably be worth noting on Alucard's page.

Edit: actually, calling in all the Hellsing supporters will result in this thread dragging on for another hundred posts or more. Maybe just limit it to the calc group members and the members most involved, like Crabwhale.

Actually, let's not go through more of the same. I'm as sick of this thread as you are. If the other Hellsing supporters want to argue the calculation, and they haven't stuck around in the thread, then let them make another thread. Let's conclude this one before it drives us all insane.

The physicals wouldn't really make sense, no
Okay, I'll make the revisions soon. Given that Alucard is about to be dropped back to his previous tier, that makes the calculation I did of his soul army higher, so should I include it as environmental destruction, and link it in the verse page?

Okay, the plane crash feat as listed in the blog is being contested by DMUA on the basis of the explosion not doing enough damage. It was accepted by other calc group members and is heavily pushed by many people, so it's probably more fair to get their input on it rather than just getting rid of it. Admittedly they themselves abandoned the discussion, but still. So in short, asking CloverDragon03, Migue79, The Pink God and the other Hellsing supporters in the thread what they think and if they can make an argument in its favour.

I also made a blog earlier regarding Alucard launching out his soul army that DMUA accepted but said was only meaningful for environmental damage, and I was wondering if it's worth looking into whether it scales to Alucard himself. DMUA thinks not, and that's probably correct, but we should probably mull it over at least.

Ironically, if the plane crash feat is rejected, that environmental damage will probably be worth noting on Alucard's page.

Edit: actually, calling in all the Hellsing supporters will result in this thread dragging on for another hundred posts or more. Maybe just limit it to the calc group members and the members most involved, like Crabwhale.
@CloverDragon03 @Migue79 @The_Pink_God @Crabwhale

Are you willing to help out here please?

Okay, so we should not scale from the feat in question then? Do any wiki page changes need to be reverted?

Last edited:
From what I understand the thing that needs to be done is downgrade Alucard, then the environmental destruction shit as a separate thing on his profile. Anyone who scales to him will obviously also need to be updated.

Okay. That seems fine then. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

I agree with DMUA's take on the matter.
Okay, so we should not scale from the feat in question then? Do any wiki page changes need to be reverted?
From what I understand the thing that needs to be done is downgrade Alucard, then the environmental destruction shit as a separate thing on his profile. Anyone who scales to him will obviously also need to be updated.
Okay. That seems fine then. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?
@Random-Helper323 @Tots_Real

I can make the revisions in the next day or so. Might be worth it to let Tots_Real have a chance to speak though, since that's who made the plane crash blog.

Update: I just linked the soul army blog. I guess we can wait another day for Tots_Real to respond. If I don't hear anything for that long, I'll finish the revisions, downgrading everyone.

Last edited:
I can make the revisions in the next day or so. Might be worth it to let Tots_Real have a chance to speak though, since that's who made the plane crash blog.

Update: I just linked the soul army blog. I guess we can wait another day for Tots_Real to respond. If I don't hear anything for that long, I'll finish the revisions, downgrading everyone.
Okay.

@Tots_Real

We are waiting for you.

I don't really agree with the assessment, like the ship was heavily damaged after the whole crash and was being compared to a ghost ship by the time it reached London. Also I don't really get how it being just fire creation makes any sense either.

174.jpg
175.jpg
176.jpg

There's signs of damage, but not complete obliteration like what 20 PSI implies. Gasoline doesn't really generate explosions naturally either (outside of some circumstances which this probably fits the bill for, I mostly brought up fire generation because it doesn't have as strict requirements)

There's not much else to it then that, yeah it rips open some of the deck and generally causes some damage, but the PSI count should be lower. 4 is supposed to be when steel fails, but even that I'm a little bit iffy on since it's mostly the epicenter where that level of damage is reflected (Outside of the art here that seems to be overlapping the ship Dracula hijacked in Van Hellsing's time rather than literally showing the battered wooden exterior of a modern metal battleship)

Maybe some input from some other calc group members would help decide what to do with the plane crash blog.

Something else also, I can't help but notice when looking at the pages that the 9-A is based on scaling to a feat from Seras with no calculation blog. DMUA, would you be willing to make blogs for Hellsing's 9-A ranking, so I have something to link as justification?

There's signs of damage, but not complete obliteration like what 20 PSI implies. Gasoline doesn't really generate explosions naturally either (outside of some circumstances which this probably fits the bill for, I mostly brought up fire generation because it doesn't have as strict requirements)

There's not much else to it then that, yeah it rips open some of the deck and generally causes some damage, but the PSI count should be lower. 4 is supposed to be when steel fails, but even that I'm a little bit iffy on since it's mostly the epicenter where that level of damage is reflected (Outside of the art here that seems to be overlapping the ship Dracula hijacked in Van Hellsing's time rather than literally showing the battered wooden exterior of a modern metal battleship)
That's debatable

Maybe some input from some other calc group members would help decide what to do with the plane crash blog.

Something else also, I can't help but notice when looking at the pages that the 9-A is based on scaling to a feat from Seras with no calculation blog. DMUA, would you be willing to make blogs for Hellsing's 9-A ranking, so I have something to link as justification?
Which other calc group members have been involved here previously?

Can you check through this thread and the calculation blogs that are relevant here in order to investigate please? You can tell me which calc group members I should call for afterwards.

Can you write an explanation post regarding everything that you need them to evaluate here, so they can easily overview what they need to help out with after I call for them, please?

Can you write an explanation post regarding everything that you need them to evaluate here, so they can easily overview what they need to help out with after I call for them, please?
Basically, DMUA is contesting this blog on the basis of it not doing enough collateral damage. I'm not sure of the rules, which is why other calc group members who accepted this blog previously might be able to go over things a bit. If nothing else they could reach an agreement, since we're currently talking about rejecting a calculation that was accepted by three calc group members.

It also might be a good idea to get them to assess this blog, since it's being proposed as the basis for Hellsing's rankings and apparently hasn't been assessed and accepted.

Last edited:
Basically, DMUA is contesting this blog on the basis of it not doing enough collateral damage. I'm not sure of the rules, which is why other calc group members who accepted this blog previously might be able to go over things a bit. If nothing else they could reach an agreement, since we're currently talking about rejecting a calculation that was accepted by three calc group members.

It also might be a good idea to get them to assess this blog, since it's being proposed as the basis for Hellsing's rankings and apparently hasn't been assessed and accepted.
Thank you for the explanation.

@Armorchompy @CloverDragon03 @Migue79

We would greatly appreciate if you can help us out here, so we can finally conclude this thread.

No responses due to lack of interest, it would seem. It seems the Seras calculation has been accepted now, so I'll make the revisions.

Alucard, Anderson, Walter, Seras and the Captain are being measured by this blog now, correct?

One more thing, Hellsing characters have infinite stamina listed, but I heard that wasn't automatically given to undead anymore. Should I change it to superhuman?

You couldn't have said that before I revised three out of the five pages?:oops: Maybe sometime in the last two weeks?

If you'd be willing to make another blog that'd be good. I'm not sure what to do now though... Even the current pages have weird ratings. The current small building level rating for base Alucard and Anderson seems to have no basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back