• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Altair's durability

That's because she was massively amped by the audience's emotions which Boosted her power and her stats and in the verse she was constantly growing in power when the audience supported her during the events of the Elimination Chamber Festival. Case in point is at the end of the series where her 9th movement was able to erase an Entire Universe when in Ep 1 it was able to show only a range of a few meters.

I see what you mean.....she never fought a character of equal/comparable Low 2-C power, so her durability shouldn't scale.

I don't mind her striking strength...but I agree that durability is questionable.

It doesn't make any sense for her striking strength to be that much higher than her durability.

Also, until she is shown to tank such an attack or to punch with such force, it should scale to her AP.

We have a lot of Characters in here who never fought another being of the same tier and yet their dura is on the same tier. It basically relies on various other factors than just Powerscalling from another Character. These factors like amps, powerups, state of being (Sometimes Godhood can ascend you to a higher level and boost yiur stats automatically without even needing to fight anyone for example the Gods in Mirai Nikki verse),etc.

Lemme explain again why her Dura and Striking Strength are Uni+. She was heavily amped by the Audience's emotion. During the Elimination Chamber Festival she was growing in power consistently while the Audience was supporting her. Audience Amped Altair EoS became so powerful that her just her Range/AoE went from a few meters to Uni+ Level.

If it's a creation feat it's fine. Though her speed is an issue. It should be rated as Unknown to me.

@Lancer

We can't just assume she has Low 2-C durability in a verse full of tier 7 characters just because she created a universe.

"We have a lot of Characters in here who never fought another being of the same tier and yet their dura is on the same tier. "

Maybe we do, but I don't know any, especially not any that are above tier 3(Which should be stricter than lower tiers).

Yes I agree with the speed. It should be listed as Unknown. However, I think there will be possible revisions and upgrades for Re:Creators Characters and the verse as some relevant parts of the Guidebook are being translated by the Sub-Reddit group and they seem to have found some interesting things.

YungManzi said:
@Lancer

We can't just assume she has Low 2-C durability in a verse full of tier 7 characters just because she created a universe.

"We have a lot of Characters in here who never fought another being of the same tier and yet their dura is on the same tier. "

Maybe we do, but I don't know any, especially not any that are above tier 3(Which should be stricter than lower tiers).
I don't see how others Characters being Tier 7 in the verse is relevant to her stats considering she hilariously outclassed them even as a Tier 7 and her low 2-C form comes from the Audience Amp, which if I may remind you, Boosted her Powers and Stats.

Like I said, search for Mirai Nikki God tiers. You have Yuno and Yukiteru at Low 2-C for every stat despite showing no feats of fighting any other Low 2-C and their justification is basically that they ascended to the Same level as Deus which is 100% Valid and Legit.

@Lancer

Very bad example using Mirai Nikki considering the fact that they don't have Low 2-C durability on their profiles....,and are instead placed at unknown.

Even Deus's striking strength is only at small building class

There was a recent Revision Thread where they were argued and agreed to have High 3-A/Low 2-C for their stats. The changes hasn't been made yet but the things on the threads and comments were agreed upon

Nothing you said explains her ST and durability.

She only has one low 2-C feat and even that is a creation feat.There is literally 0 reasons why it should scale to her ST.

Even Deus's striking strength is only at small building class

Deus has never shown to striking Strength at Small Building Level. Only 3rd World Yuno with the Memories and Powers of her counterparts was able to Smash Through Space-Time from the 3rd world to 2nd World with just a hammer. Deus and Yuki would likely Scale cuz they're at the level of God similar to Yuno.

Dzhindzholia said:
Nothing you said explains her ST and durability.

She only has one low 2-C feat and even that is a creation feat.There is literally 0 reasons why it should scale to her ST.
Did you miss this part??

Screenshot 20180721-223801 1

She was literally growing in power during the Elimination Chamber Festival and in Ep 20 she threatened to destroy the Birdcage which, according to her own statements from Episode 17, was strong enough to not let her escape and that she lacked power to break out of it back then. Even at the beginning of Ep 20, Meteora comments how Altair was able to hijack the Entire plot of Elimination Chamber Festival to "BOOST" her powers by making the Audience support her.

That thread was concluded by Matthew regarding the possible upgrades. It was just never closed. If you want, you can ask a mod or admin preferrably Matt to close it and ask them to apply the changes that was agreed upon.

But that's not really the Point. Point is, we have Characters in this this Wiki at tiers for their stats which they shouldn't get because they never fought any other character at the same tier. But we do place them at those tiers due to various other factors. And in this particular case, Altair is at Uni+ in Striking and Dura because she was massively amped by the Audience's emotion which was shown to boost her powers and stats (As evident in Ep 17 and 20) and at the end of the series her Uni+ level erasure is a Proof of that as the ability (the 9th Movement) used to erase the Universe only had a range of a few meters shown in Ep 1 and 20 but after the Audience Amp she was able to Erase the Entire Universe.

Regarding speed yes it should be Unknown and nothing more as there are rules and requirements for Infinite Speed or Immeasurable Speed which Altair has none.

Altair has a straight up feat of creating and destroying an universe, Many others have such feats as well and they are not complained.

We don't make Ganondorf inferior because he has never fought someone with Star level AP (NOTE: The guys who have usually scale to him)

I agree with Lancer45Man as she was amped by the audience which boosted her stats and powers to the point where simply her range of Erasure could destroy the universe as opposed to her Episode 1 version where it could only erase things within a few metres

@Xantospoc

Maby no one just brought the question?

@Lancer45Man

You didn't explain anything,she got amped by audience and became low 2-C,but not in ST and Durability.

I believe we don't assume someone is "glass cannon" unless shown otherwise

If I may give my input, this version of altair is a powered up version of the tier 7 altair strengthened by the audience's emotion. Logically she should be low 2-C in dura and striking and unless shown otherwise, we cannot assume that her dura and striking is still at the same tier 7 which would make her a glass canon

If it is common practice on the battle wiki then it should probably be changed.

There is no reason to automatically scale AP to durability, especially when the ap feat isn't physical.

Glass canons are a rarity in fiction, it's a logical assumption that ap and durability scale because the chances that it doesn't are rare, we only have 256 glass canons on this site out of 15,601 pages.

Which is more reasonable that everyone is a glass canon? Or that most likely they aren't since it's a rare thing to happen.

@Kaltias

I-i was talking about those who do the feats physically >~>

Guess i was vague!

"The AP feat is physical as it erased/destroyed the universe..."

That's RW not physical....though I will admit that I skipped this part of the anime because I didn't like it....So I don't know specifics when it comes to the feat.

As soon as Altair came back, I was pretty much done with the anime.

Edit:

My space key gets stuck sometimes...that's why there were no spaces between some words.

Anyway I haven't read the discussion above, but unless someone performs a feat by punching or another physical action, it doesn't scale to striking strength nor durability.

You can rearrange a timeline with a thought, cool, but that doesn't prove that you wouldn't die to a nuke if the latter exploded in your face

It was the 9th Movement of her Holopsicon which "makes the plot dissapear". Why did I say it's the 9th movement? Because it was used to erase Vogelchevalier in Episode 1 which involved the same Violin Strumming action that she did with her sword and machinegun. She pulled off the move again in Episode 20 to erase Sirius only to fail at that moment. So not RW exactly but rather Void Manipulation/Existence Erasure as it erases the plot.

@Kal the argument is that Altair shouldn't get Low 2-C in striking and dura as she never fought against another Low 2-C.

Our rebuttal is that she was amped up by the audience which boosted her powers from tier 7 to tier 2. It even made an impact on her statistics as her AoE went from few meters to Uni+ level. Moreover, I even pointed out that when the audience supported Altair during the Elimination Chamber Festival, she was gaining power and her power level was rising with case in point that in Episode 17 she stated that she lacked the power to escape Meteora's Birdcage but in Episode 20 her power grew to the point where her existence was causing cracks in the Birdcage and she stated that her Holopsicon's power would collapse the Birdcage.

Yeah but unless it's demonstrated to be also a dura/ss amp, no reason to assume it

Thing is the audience support was shown to increase her overall power level during episode 17-20. Reason why she was able to stomp everyone easily without breaking a sweat even tho the Creations themselves were stated to get a Revision+Power Boost in Episode 14 just so they can fight with Altair after months of Prep. And that's just the normal audience support. Ep 20 gave her a boost so massive it reached her tier low 2-c levels. So it's logical to conclude that her physical statistics have reached that level too and the assumption of the converse (i.e. Altair still being tier 7 after the amp) would be dumb without any proof.

So let me get this straight.

Creations can harm Altair -> Altair gets a boost -> Creations can't harm Altair anymore because she is too durable?

Back