• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alright, time to get this going: Aigis VS. 2B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, I can do this! This is Aigis as of the Fool Arcana, of course. Speed is equalized. Other than That, Standard Battle Assumptions apply. HOWEVER. If aigis can kill 2B once (as in, she has to resurrect), then Aigis wins.

Aigis: 3 (Blabla9755,Edwellken, Shozo Irie)

Curent Reasons: Instant Death, Almighty Damage, Potential Immunity to almost all of 2B's attacks, And Debuffs/Buffs

2B: 3 (Sir Ovens, Gargoyle, Lephyr)

Current Reasons: AP. that's it

Erebus' 7-A via a statement in P4A that he can destroy mountains. You can find the statement in the literal first scene of Elizabeth's story mode. (I should really make his profile so I don't have to keep telling people this.)

Edwellken said:
Erebus' 7-A via a statement in P4A that he can destroy mountains. You can find the statement in the literal first scene of Elizabeth's story mode. (I should really make his profile so I don't have to keep telling people this.)
Then make it now :v

7-A via sheer statements doesn't cut it. Mountain-sized objects may as well be 7-C. It there was a calc, then revive it.

Persona's currently going through revisions so that's something worth bringing up in a CRT or the discussion thread rather than discussing here.

Wait.

Doesnt Aigis stomp wtih fool arcana? She has acess to all persona 3 personas, and that would eliminate her weakness to electricity based attacks, and spam megidolan and almighty attacks all over.

Well, ir depends if EX Orgia Mode can amp Aigis to at least 5 times her usual strenght or if she has a persona that resists electric attacks (or wathever the equivalent would be for 2B)

Aigis has access to a ton of stat amping, debuffing, and negation of enemy stat amping and debuffing, as well as good instant death abilities, magical and physical attack reflecting barriers, almighty attacks that bypass barriers, shields, resistances, etc. and more.

However, Aigis has no win condition here. She can't stop 2B from just coming back in another body.

And if she leads with it cause if not she's dead.

Imma have to vote 2B here, the sheer AP difference combined with her versatility means she can take Aigis out quickly before she amps herself.

Going with 2B for her AP and versatility

Incorrect, she can come back in time

And it's going to suck for her trying to kill someone almost 5x stronger

Then why did she need help to defeat Erebus? Who is also Baseline?

Are you sure they aren't what make her 7A to begin with?

That...Doesn't mean her amps don't make her on its level in fact that actually supports it

Elizabeth is the one defeating Erebus.

And the one with the mountain level statement is weaker than the one Aigis fought, to an unknown extent.

We can't really say by how much, so 2B still has the AP advantage.

Also, if there's no way for Aigis to win thanks to 2B coming back over and over, isn't this a stomp?

I thought that SBA assumes that being incapacitated for a couple of hours is enough to determine a victory.

But, wouldnt Aigis just keep her previous amps from previous fights with 2B? Wouldnt that just make it inconcousive since Aigis's stamina is infinite?

She just buff herself till it is not a fight anymore or just one hit kill over and over or change to a persona that resists wathever 2B does?

Actually Ed, I think it's inconclusive. The range they start at means 2Bs options will be limited to stuff that has predictable trajectory and shoots from a large distance, which means Aigis just stat amps herself then uses some hama/mudo type spells once 2B is close enough. 2B then revives, and the same thing happens ad infinitum.

Well, if 2B stays dead for over an hour I think this would count as victory by knockout in SBA, but I assume she takes less time than that to revive, and less than a week to make it back to the battlefield.

Why are people assuming that it's Incon because Aigis can't kill 2B?

2B is more then capable of killing someone almost 5x weaker in AP then her

I already explained why. SBA starts them at max range, 2Bs only abilities to work with then have predictable trajectories, this gives Agis some time to stat amp and prepare. Once 2B enters into the hundreds of meters area, Aigis can hit her with magic, including instant death stuff.

Because of Hama/Mudo spam as soon as 2B revives.

Aigis also has passive damage reflection via magic and/or Personas that I don't think 2B can get around.

The majority of her Magic can be reflected or just straight up tanked thx to the AP gap

And one small dodge and 2B time slows and gets the kill.

To assume Aigis can't kill her so it's inconclusive would mean that it's 100% completely impossible for 2B to win under any possible circumstance considering she has a number of tries to do so while Aigis only has one life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back