• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alright, time to get this going: Aigis VS. 2B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZephyrosOmega said:
Aigis Insta-deaths GG

Aigis Insta-almighties GG

Aigis reflects everything GG

Aigis flies out of 2B's melee range and bombards her with anything until she dies GG

Aigis freezes 2B, making her helpless GG
She won't fly seeing her opponent do it? She's an idiot? Anyway...

About reflect: if she do not start with it, boom, one-shotted.

About almighty: if it doesn't stop 2B from coming back, now she knows what to expect. Boom, one-shotted.

About death: the only one that is guranteed to work always... But she has other things that she may possibly do, aye?

Freeze: See almighty.

The other arguments feature a combination of the above. Once again, 2B wins the majority. You guys haven't debunked anything. The possibilities are there. We simply believe 2B wins most of the time based on this. You cannot debunk that.

Incorrect.

Reflection is based off changing the direction of the attack which is AP based, as stated on the Attack Reflection page

Incorrect as well, 2B has consistently shown using flight units against even non flying enemies like Goliaths

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Aigis Insta-deaths GG

Aigis Insta-almighties GG

Aigis reflects everything GG

Aigis flies out of 2B's melee range and bombards her with anything until she dies GG

Aigis freezes 2B, making her helpless GG
She won't fly seeing her opponent do it? She's an idiot? Anyway...
About reflect: if she do not start with it, boom, one-shotted.

About almighty: if it doesn't stop 2B from coming back, now she knows what to expect. Boom, one-shotted.

About death: the only one that is guranteed to work always... But she has other things that she may possibly do, aye?

Freeze: See almighty.

The other arguments feature a combination of the above. Once again, 2B wins the majority. You guys haven't debunked anything. The possibilities are there. We simply believe 2B wins most of the time based on this. You cannot debunk that.
  • Ahem*
2B fights flying opponents on the ground all the time. so yeah, actually, she won't.

Death, Almighty, Freeze: 2B IS NOT COMING BACK. READ THE THREAD. this is the second time i've had to tell you. so no. 2B does not win the majority. yes. i can debunk that, and i did. just like everyone else has been, something you are ignoring based on the fact that you clearly didn't read the scenario.

Gargoyle One said:
Aigis's amps are what allowed her to defeat Erebus who is 100 megatons vs 2Bs 493 megatons
Where are you getting this from? It's never stated, hinted or implied that she needed (or even used) her buffs during the fight. Also, again, the Erebus that Aigis fought was somewhat above baseline.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
@Shozo
She needs to specifically start with that. So yes, she has to be careful to not get one-shotted. That's one scenario, let's see what else there is.
She usually begins with Athena (since it's her main Persona), and everytime I play any Persona game I choose my main Persona with something that AT LEAST nulls all kind of physical attacks (and a lot of people that I know do the same too) so that's the most probable scenario.

Another way will be boosting her stats with Orgia or Orgia Ex, but then we should be asking why she begins with a Persona that is not Athena

Like who? The fodder fans? Not a good example

Freeze, she breaks out, as stated again.

No you didn't debunk it, you contested it, and I'm still going against it

You also never went against any of my counter pints but reflection

Seriously, you made a thread intending for Aigis to win and that is unacceptable

Spite Thread much?

>spite thread when 2B has the 5x AP advantage and blitzes without speed equal

yeah, that's definitely spite thread. how dare i present arguments in the favor of one, just like the site allows.

"A spite thread is a type of Versus Thread in which two or more characters of vastly different Power are put against each other. A Spite Thread is made in order to humiliate one of the characters by making them lose without standing a chance or to enrage the fans of the character. They are different from stomp threads, as the one who created a spite thread did so with bad intentions, while stomp threads are created by accident.

Since Spite and Stomp Threads are unnecessary and will just breed bad blood in the community they are generally prohibited."

Not vastly different in power. which is obvious since you and Lephyr are still voting 2B despite everything,

Made because i've wanted this for a while, but aigis never had the fool key. so no, not bad intentions.

You can't restrict abilities. And the fact that you still need to do it for any of the stuff for Aigis to work, shows just how simply 2B wins.

ZephyrosOmega said:

yeah, that's definitely spite thread. how dare i present arguments in the favor of one, just like the site allows.
That's not what a Spite thread is

That's a stomp thread, this isn't one I admit

But you are constantly arguing in favor of one character and utterly losing it and removing votes for one side just because they go against Aigis

Apparently one where arguments are ignored and people don't even read the thread.

I never ignored arguments and even responded to each point you made

Just skimming through (Don't even care about the charscters tbh). Restricting abilities is not allowed.

Gargoyle One said:
ZephyrosOmega said:

That's not what a Spite thread is
That's a stomp thread, this isn't one I admit

But you are constantly arguing in favor of one character and utterly losing it and removing votes for one side just because they go against Aigis
look at the votes. they aren't removed. don't talk to me about "losing it". I copied the definition of spite thread FROM THE WIKI. and this is not that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just skimming through (Don't even care about the charscters tbh). Restricting abilities is not allowed.
Isn't Type-8 automatically restricted anyway, because that's what pretty much every argument for 2B has been so far.

I don't see why it would. Especially seeing as things such as higher dimensional haxes or Immortalities can't be restricted. I do not see why Type 8 should be.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Alright then. In that case, to copy/paste my vote from before.

If 2B's bodies aren't infinite, Aigis might actually be able to win by outlasting. Still, if she makes even a single mistake, she's done for. Sounds pretty inconclusive to me.

Edit: Also, can we please calm down with the accusations and such? It's just a vs thread people.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Other than that i think the only vote is Gargoyle's, simply because AP.. which aigis still beats out thanks to reasons above but whatever
<They aren't removed

Are they really? Because you keep saying I'm the only vote and it got countered.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Type 8 is not restricted anyomre.
it's almost like 2B was disconnected from her resurrection in canon anyway. but yeah, fine. ignore almighty and death spam and have your ******* victory based off something 2B doesn't even have for more than 1/4 of the game

Gargoyle One said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Other than that i think the only vote is Gargoyle's, simply because AP.. which aigis still beats out thanks to reasons above but whatever
<They aren't removed
Are they really? Because you keep saying I'm the only vote and it got countered.
DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN READ THE THREADS.

it's almost like 2B was disconnected from her resurrection in canon anyway. but yeah, fine. ignore almighty and death spam and have your ******* victory based off something 2B doesn't even have for more than 1/4 of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back