• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs. Mega Man (Classic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really have to go and do this to me?

Ultimately, it's literally impossible for Alphamon to lose this since Mega has no answer for the Alpha InForce along with his resistance to time hax.

Alpha InForce is an innate ability for Alphamon, as it's referenced in the lore (We scale the lore to all incarnations of Digimon) and even one of his main abilities.

The reason he hasn't used it in Tri is probably because it; like so many powers of the Royal Knights is simply far to powerful and would make any fight one sided. It's the same reason Magnamon hasn't used his Fate Manipulation powers in a fight yet -- would you like to see a fight where the victor is not only confirmed but makes it where he wins without a sweat?

Reppuzan said:
Did you really have to go and do this to me?

Ultimately, it's literally impossible for Alphamon to lose this since Mega has no answer for the Alpha InForce along with his resistance to time hax.
What's wrong with the thread though?

@Burning

You pitted my two favorite franchises against each other. Thanks.

I'm just joshing you, but the problem with this thread is the fact that the sheer hax that the Alpha InForce provides along with Alphamon's own resistance to Mega Man's hax makes it virtually impossible for Alphamon to lose. It's kind of unfair.

I feel like causality Manipulation (Alpha Inforce) is really wanked hax but reality warping is too much.

Haxstomp in Alphamons favor tbh

Alphamon has resistance to Reality Warping, not Reality Warping itself. The powers are worded a bit weirdly, I'll admit.

If you ever feel like something is wanked or downplayed, feel free to make a Content Revision thread on the matter, just be sure to bring up valid points and evidence.

He has too many other powers still. Soul manipulation, regen, BFR, and the like.

It's nothing, but every time I see a debate with Alphamon in it, it's immediately said lolAlphaInforce, reminds me of the Aizen lolKS crap

This should be closed tho. It's kind of a mismatch since it's one with hax that wouldn't work vs one that has hax that would.

Mega Man could possibly vaporize Alphamon though considering he's 5-B+ vs 5-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back