• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Allen vs Garl Vinland: Demon Souls are Invincible

Allen the Alien (Massively stronger than .56 zettatons):

Garl Vinland (Stronger than 2.4 zetatons):

Inconclusive:

Both Allen and demon souls need more fights. And invincible and demon souls are the only two low 5-B franchises I really know.

Speed equalization for obvious reasons, the fight is in King Allant’s boss room.

Last edited:
Demon Souls being low 5-B is news to me, gonna look into the scaling and calcs before deciding.

Demon souls feat right now comes from generic planet level. So really it just comes down to the scaling chain which I think I know. King Allant himself is the only muddy part for me unfortunately.

Pretty much monumentals are half of 5-B since a single one can keep half the world from being deleted. Now King Allant is beneath this but I don’t know if he just slightly downscales or scales to half of that. Since it’s either maiden in black plus king Allant equal monumental or it’s just king Allant alone increased the Slayer of Demons to that level. Everyone else is five times lower than King Allant or scales down from the five times.

Last edited:
Bump, and after doing the math I may change the opponent to being Gael Vinland. I think King Allant is 25 zettatons and Gael is 2.4 from the scaling chain I mentioned earlier.
Edit: Sorry for editing the op a few times in success, just needed to iron out the changes.

Last edited:
Back