• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Allegedly Toriyama hates DBS anime

Well, at least I somewhat like the introduction and ending music of the first season.

Yeah, So hopefully he replaces Buu (Sadly i wanted to see him fight but oh well) after some training hes had in the hyperbolic time chamber or something

LordAizenSama said:
Yeah, So hopefully he replaces Buu (Sadly i wanted to see him fight but oh well) after some training hes had in the hyperbolic time chamber or something
The tournament will have a written test. Unless Monaca is somehow a genius and helps the other 4 cheat, I'm not seeing how they will pass it.

Well, Piccolo and Vegeta are not stupid. Goku is iffier, but it was just supposed to be a simple test. Buu is an idiot however.

Hmm. It seems like Buu completely failed the test as expected. Goku only scored 50%.

Let's hope that Gohan has trained, and can tag in instead.

Matthew Schroeder said:
LordAizenSama said:
The tournament will have a written test. Unless Monaca is somehow a genius and helps the other 4 cheat, I'm not seeing how they will pass it.
the spoiler is out

I hope TOEI steps it up and delivers a quality product, ep 27 was good and the preview of ep 28 also seems good, so it seems that they're finally trying to do so. I don't know if it was because Toriyama-sense's comment about it or just because the Champa arc is coming, but I hope they keep things consistent (animation/art, choreography, etc.) and don't screw it up.

Toei's most consistently animated series are Pretty Cure and Saint Seiya Hades: Sanctuary, really. And the first one is a simply animated magical girl money farm, and the other was a 13 episode OVA series.

ok i know now that he doesnt hate it

he is simply upset with the quality

saying he h8s dbs cuz of that is puling an inch into a mile

I can't blame toriyama for being upset with the animation quality. Honestly its just plain awful. We can only hope that they've saved the big guns for the Universe 6 arc.

Yeah, he doesn't hate his own work, but rather the quality of the animation upon which the blame falls on Toei's incompetence. Listen, I can understand if they are unable keep the animation consistent all the time considering how Super is a longer running anime then most, but Toei has done a better job with past projects.

Lol based on the fact that the episode are made in within a week i'd say they turn out pretty good.When it comes overseas and on dvd we all the animation will be fix'd plus since your average japanese animator only makes 10k a year and have to work on several other projects just to make ends meat...im not gonna complain

Deathblaze1 said:
Lol based on the fact that the episode are made in within a week i'd say they turn out pretty good.When it comes overseas and on dvd we all the animation will be fix'd plus since your average japanese animator only makes 10k a year and have to work on several other projects just to make ends meat...im not gonna complai
actually the episodes take a few weeks to make and are not complte within a week of airing

Back